Reviews for Healing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
add more
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Haha oh Raf, never underestimate Ratchet's mother hen tendencies. (Eyes sparkle with mischief because the commenter has read Foxbear's latest story with Raf)
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cute! Ya gotta love Bee.
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hmm. I clearly remember reading this, and I honestly thought I'd left a review/favorited it. Oh well, situation remedied.

Having read your later works and then this again, I can see the improvement to your work, little as it has needed. This would be an excellent work if it were a later one, but this being your first really says something. There are not enough stories out there of this caliber, particularly with Raf as a major character. And I must admit I do like seeing Raf get treated so tenderly by the bots. Here's hoping to many more stories from you, no matter what franchise you take up after this one.
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nicely written! :) Did I write that already? If I did, it's because I mean it. Glad I stumbled onto your stuff and am starting from the bottom up. Thanks for writing!
Boducky chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Heh, very cute! It's nice to see how concerned everyone is about their little human friend.

That's it, you've convinced me that I need to drop everything and watch every single episode of Transformers Prime. (I'll just blame you for the fact that my dishes won't be done tonight. Buahahaha!)
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Well, well! This would definitely go into the show if this was a part of it! Well done!
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh for the love of. . . .

below review was from me! Thought I was flippin' signed in already.

That probably came across all weird and stalker-ish, since it wasn't signed. I'm not a weird stalker . . . unless you're Hugh Jackman . . . which I'm sure you're not

Are you? :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OK, is my turn . . .

1.) paRafernalia? Yeah, caught that. Very cute.

2.) I love Raf to bits. He's such a cute, good kid. And such a trusting soul. I think you captured that with this shot. The fact that his feet haven't hit the floor of the base since he was hurt totally illustrated that. Where would the team be without the little guy, right?

Keep up the great work! Well, looky there, you all ready did.

On to the next story . . . .
Vampire Tails chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
D'awwwwwww!
This is soo cute! I like Ratchet's show for concern for Raf. I think since he wants to learn more about the diseases and disorders he would love to start with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and ADHD, and I would be glad to give him some info on it.
*Ratchet pops beside me*
Ratchet: Really?
Me: *jumps* Ratchet, don't do that!
Ratchet: Sorry...
Me: 'Sokay... I could give you some information on it, cause I have it too.
Ratchet: Ah...interesting...very interesting.
Me: Since Autism is a spectrum, no two individuals with it are the same, and you certainly can't judge by appearance.
Ratchet: Hm...*nods* Autism is very odd indeed. No offense.
Me:...none taken...
June: Come on, Ratchet. She obviously has a life to get to, I'll tell you more about it later.
Ratchet:...Alright, Mrs. Darby.
Me: Take care!
*They leave*
Well, anyway, this is a very cute and nice story! INSTANT FAVE! *stars shoot off as I hit the button* 3
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very very interesting!
SpiritSouls chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved this! Everything was so in character, and I could totally see it happening in the actual show. Great job!