Reviews for So you've decided to ruin your life
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
"stop bullying that poor wall" That is just awesome!
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
"Oh… Is it a boy, then?"

"No! No, it isn't; that was just a faze, okay?…"

My god, I laughed so hard at that.

Loved the chemistry between Kotetsu and Tomoe. They really are two sides of the same dorky coin, aren't they? Their version of "foreplay" had me in stitches. That whole talk dirty thing- Ah, priceless.

Great job!
Lepa93 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Such a cute story :D

It made me laugh so many times! Who knew that Antonio could be such a mean jerk in a funny way :D :D :D
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is really cute :3
Piko-Len-10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
lol This is hilarious, and I don't even know this anime! xD I think I might have to look it up now. I look forward to the next awkward chapter! :D
hopeless-romanti chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was filled with GOLD. GOLD, I say! I cracked up so many times while reading this! And it's so in-character too; I can totally see this entire setting be canon. Poor Kotetsu! But that's what makes him so adorkable! Ahhh this was great, I look forward to the next part! (Plus, I love a good Kotetsu/Tomoe fic since she was mentioned so little in-series.)
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ah, if there's anything cuter than an adult Kotetsu with personal issues, it's a teenaged virgin Kotetsu worrying about that rite of teenhood called: "The First Time". He's such an adorkable guy that it's hard not to love everything he says and does. Antonio's stolid presence worked out perfectly here and his mature, no nonscence character plays off very well against Kotetsu's quirky nature. It's hard to beleive that they're the same age. Loved the dialogue about the problems with powering up or the f. . .f . . fact that the poor guy couldn't even say the damn word! That was classic and oh, so Tiger. I wonder in the next chapter if you'll cover the poor guy going to the store to buy condoms. That ordeal should just about kill him for sure.

Great story. Thanks for sharing!
Kurokineko chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is indeed funny!

I simply loved the part where Kotetsu was stumbling over the words "I said I'd have sex with her." XD Way funny man! He's too damn innocent sometimes, I swear.

I can see this happening in the anime if they made a flashback or sumthin like that. Also, Kotetsu banging his head against the wall is so in character! Thanks for the good laugh! Can't wait until you post the next one!