Reviews for The Holy Chess Set of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Haha, I just read your message from a year ago. Sorry for the late review.

I actually reread this story to relive the magic. The chess set's name is a masterpiece in itself.

However, I suppose my favorite part may be the "YOUR MAJESTY". Hhahahahaha, amusing, siriusly.

Besides that, it's LilyxJames. What can I say? I'm a huge fan.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was absolutely brilliant! Fantastic job! I love this fic!
Astrella Kurosaki chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hey there, :D

Sorry, I rarely open my Fanfiction account, so yeah, I just read your message.

I honestly don't know what to say. The amount of epicness in this fic is too high. XD

So. Basically. I love this story. :D
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Haha, poor Lily... but not...I loved the upbeatness and the joking and everything. :) lol
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
you convinced me to read your story again! I really enjoyed it! the plotline was great :) Only bad point is that I think the James/Lily relationship wasnt looked into well enough... How could one look in the mirror of Erised be enough to convince THE lily Evans? :/

REALLY loved the rest! Marauder randomness is awesome :D
Sweets5236 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You did really good with the detail of this story! Keep up the brilliant work :)

Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was very good.

Lightfully chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ahaha, Cute. .
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Cool one-shot. ;)
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You realize that I melted about half-way through this. In a good way. Anyways, I love. :)
LeilaTheRainbowNinja chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This is possibly the best oneshot I've ever had the pleasure to read! The character are absuletely amazingly written and the contract made me laugh. Siriusly (no pun intended hahaha) I loved it and glad I came across it.

Much love and inspiration to you,

~Leila XOXO