Reviews for Sins of the Father
Orphan Account 17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ahh, Draco is an inbred mutant! :D Oh, joy joy to the idea of his horrified face upon finding out his parents are half siblings! :D

I honestly don't read fics involving Malfoys or Blacks unless they're the good ones (Well, I read fics involving Scoripus, but we know nothing about him really.. but that he looks like Draco).
Elizabeth Mary Holmes chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really liked this little text and I love how you write it. May I ask you the favour to translate it into French and publish it on this website. Of course, I'll said it's YOUR text and their'll be a link to this version.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
It's beautiful Gammz. In a twisted, horrible, cheating on your spouse kind of way. I love it!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ah, Cygnus. The best friend thing. NEVER. LEAVE. A. WOMAN. FOR. YOUR. BEST. FRIEND. TO. TAKE. CARE. OF. THAT'S. YOUR. JOB. YOU. STUPID. THING.

Besides, this was lovely. Poor Cygnus. I would almost have felt sorry for him if that wasn't such a dumb thing to do.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I confess that I have taken little time to read fics involving the Malfoys/Black's/anything dark (I'm on team Harry at heart), but that is what I am here for...to try different things and expand my writing skills. I love the way you described their phsyical features and I believe you characterised them really well. I was clearly picturing what was really happening. And there were no spelling/gramatical errors that I could see. That is always a plus! Great job! For something I have never read before, it had me drawn in!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Really interesting! I've always wondered why Narcissa looks like a Malfoy, despite the Black family all having darker features, and I think this explains it really well. Of course, it makes Narcissa/Lucius kind of weird, but then, purebloods marry in the family anyway, so it doesn't really matter in that world. Overall, I think it was really good, and I'd love to see this continued or expanded upon in any way.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I've thought of this sort of situation myself - Narcissa does look SO different from all the other Blacks. And ooh, that last line is a killer!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love it!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ouch! Does Cygnus know about Cissy not being his? Or is he just suspicious? Great job; I love the idea of Narcissa not being legitimate!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011