Reviews for Believe HEART
Tonya b dreamer chapter 3 . 7/31
Saradavinci1995 I it .To be honest these two are my favorite couple of the utapri's don't you think and besides I enjoyed reading it I wished it had more to it know I was really getting into this story I really was, but I loved had you had it end at a cliff hanger it made me want to read it further .Please, please, please, please continue this story for me I just love these kind of romance is just so...so..so...man I can't even describe it its just the best, please, please make more chapters to this you:-)
MASAREN FOREVER D
P.s-PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS:-)
THANK YOU and sorry for not reviewing like 4 years sorry:'( but please make more chapters thank .:-D
Lena chapter 3 . 6/16
It's been 3 years and I STILL hope for an update... This fic is just too good to be abandoned like this.
kittycasserole chapter 3 . 4/28
I just started this fan fiction, but it is AMAZING I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Please continue and it was amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I love this story can you please update it soon
kittyangel1999 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Naami chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Aaaah, please, please, pleaseeee finish it *begs on knees*
I'm addicted to RenMasa and this fanfic literally gave me chills! Amazing job!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh please hurry with the next chapter! I really wanna see where this story goes!/:D Keep on writing!

Ren-chan!;D
artist615gul chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
More?
Marshmallow Senpai chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Update Pretty Please! DX
rii96 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
update pleeeease!
Handoverdabishie chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Omg, I love this! Masa-kun is such a cute guy, and ren is soooo seductive. Update soon! Gambatte ne :D
creamNbutter chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Kya My fave pair is love making. Kya Please update as soon as you can. I want to see the confessions already. I'm excited. And thank you for this good story. 3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Ahhhhh! Cliff hanger!love the story so far, Please continue!
Tsubaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved it, it now one of my favs
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »