Reviews for Believe HEART
kittyangel1999 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Naami chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Aaaah, please, please, pleaseeee finish it *begs on knees*
I'm addicted to RenMasa and this fanfic literally gave me chills! Amazing job!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh please hurry with the next chapter! I really wanna see where this story goes!/:D Keep on writing!

Ren-chan!;D
artist615gul chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
More?
Marshmallow Senpai chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Update Pretty Please! DX
rii96 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
update pleeeease!
Handoverdabishie chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Omg, I love this! Masa-kun is such a cute guy, and ren is soooo seductive. Update soon! Gambatte ne :D
creamNbutter chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Kya My fave pair is love making. Kya Please update as soon as you can. I want to see the confessions already. I'm excited. And thank you for this good story. 3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Ahhhhh! Cliff hanger!love the story so far, Please continue!
Tsubaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved it, it now one of my favs
PurpleLovingCutePineappleDork chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
AYE! Continue this story! I wanna know what happens next!(Not that I already don't know but still!) SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!3
Tsukimiya Aishuu chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
/ k-keep going *nosebleed*
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
AMAZING! Pls continue!
KaosButterfly chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
HAha. CUTE! I ADORE THIS PAIRING . actually my fav pairing of all time. :D PLEASE CONTINUE!
UlquiorraRoxx chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh my. What a wonderful story you have written.

I am craving the next chapter. I want to read their smex. I'm sure it'd be perfect just like the other chapters *-*

Masato blushing like a cherry and writhing underneath Ren would be the cutest thing ever! Along with Ren's teasing and huskiness mmmm OOOOH LAWD SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE. I don't know what else to say. Ugh this story is perf3

There aren't many ren x masato fics out one is my favorite. Please continue when you can I'd love love love for that to happen :)
Don't rush because I know sometimes writers have blocks and personal things going on so take your time :)

Bye bye and take care!