Reviews for Brotherhood
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loooooooooooooove it 3 Brotherly love is awesome.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awww this is so sweet! I loved it! The entire tone throughout this entire fic is completely Dean. Every word is colored in his character. You wrote this wonderfully well and I was glad to read it after the premier. Thank you for this wonderful brotherly story. :)
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hey, you're angsty too after watching the S7 premiere? Me too! I had to write and post something myself, but then went looking for others who did the same. Stumbled on your story here which is wonderfully done. I can picture it coming from Dean...very in-character. A nice introspective on how he views his and Sam's bond with each other, through all the crap tossed at them and somehow they still bounce back to each other. Such a great show. Such a fabulous story you wrote to celebrate their brotherhood. Nice job!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Here you go, a great big hug for a awesome story! It was so sad but so beautiful. If only all familes had such unconditonal love for each other!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Loved this little story. The brotherly relationship between Sam and Dean is unique and you brought that out so well.

I'm happy you didn't bring Castiel into this as I have never regarded him as a brother to Sam and Dean, for he has never been completely honest with them and has used them to further his own agenda.

From the moment he forced Dean to torture Alastair I went right off him, and when he let Sam out of the panic room to go to Ruby that clinched it.

Seeing now how things have developed I was right, regards.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm a very new Supernatural fan, so some of the references went over my head, but oh this is so awesome! "My Sammy" *dies inside* I'm giving you a hug of awesomeness.
nancylou chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Damn, I have something in my eye. This was beautiful.

It had to center on Sammy, bringing Cas into the story would have been wrong.

It is all John's fault. He put baby Sammy into WeeDean's arms and told him to 'protect'. That is what Dean has been doing ever since. So when John gives Dean his 'last order', that goes against 'protect' and as we saw, that is one order that can never be carried out.

I loved the first episode. Poor Sammy, thinking that the last two years has all been a 'dream'. After one episode, I am already loving season 7. Especially can't wait for all the wonderful fanfic, like yours, that a new season will bring.