Reviews for Balls!
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 4/2
I would have liked to have seen that happen on the show. We won't through. I believe Jeffrey Dean Morgan is on his way back.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 4/2
I see the wheels have come off the brotherhood bus again.,
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/2
Sammy boy, do you really think punching out a cop is going to be your ticket home?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/2
A new picture of the Winchester family dynamics at play.
foolsdance chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
loved it!
mb64 chapter 35 . 10/17/2012
Excellent! Very well done.

I was going to read this yesterday, but decided to save it-and I'm so glad I did. My day has definitely improved after reading it. (One of these days I'm going to throw holy water on my supervisor at work- I really have my doubts as to whether she is human or not.)

And...now I get to go straight to Balls2- no waiting involved!
schizo-nephalim chapter 34 . 1/30/2012
Awesome! Gotta love Bobby and those idjits, lol!
RogueStorm84 chapter 35 . 1/30/2012
Thanks for this series :) I loved it
ccase13 chapter 34 . 12/10/2011
This is a very interesting alternative opening to the series. I would like to see more.
BranchSuper chapter 34 . 11/19/2011
At last the guys got a vacation out of it all...
Woman of Letters chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
Rather than doing a chapter-by-chapter, I'll sum it up in one review.

This story was a lot of fun to read. The idea of Dean cutting Sam out of his life because he was so hurt by his leaving, the idea of Sam being accused of Jess' death, all of that was both inventive and made sense, given the characters. John's stupid ploy to try to bring Sam back to them - blame him for Mary's death and then leave him totally on his own so he'll realize he's in the wrong place - really, John? - was also in keeping with his character. The scenes where Dean tries to reconcile with Sam, Sam's suicide attempt, were written in a simple style that I thought really worked with the harsh subject matter.

I usually don't like stories that have short chapters, like a series of drabbles, but I thought the shorter chapter style really worked in this story.

So here's my vote. When you start on the sequel, I'll definitely be reading. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I like this. A great alternative to the first season. Nice idea to put the focus on Bobby.
Twinchester Angel chapter 34 . 10/28/2011
Hey you! How are ya? Thanks so much for this awesome ending! I'm SO sorry it took me so long to read and review. I went to ChiCon and I'm just now learning how to breathe again. Lol This was an awesome ending to this story with Dean and Sam running to Mexico. Of course Dean would do whatever he had to do to protect Sammy. But you're right, this ending just begs for a sequel! I'm SOOO looking forward to more My Boys. You have NO idea. Haha Thanks for an awesome story. Keep 'em comin' woman! :D *hugs*
Beckydaspatz chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Oh boy how did I miss this? It's over? It was GREAT! Can't wait for the sequel!
OpheliacAngel chapter 34 . 10/22/2011
Loved loved loved the ending. Sam and Dean together, Dean working on his tan, so beautiful :D

Can't wait for the sequel