Reviews for someone else to lie beside
EmeraldSunLight chapter 1 . 4/12
i love it! if only there was a sequel...haha just kidding (but really not) (but it's still lovely on its own)
strongerthanyouthink chapter 1 . 3/10
My heart is breaking. Seriously loved this story!
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
My heart literally breaks. Holy shit. I am speechless. I think I'm also crying LOL
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
OH MY GOD, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WRITE THIS?
# The feels on the bus go round and round, round and round...#
evilpika chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So beautifully written & all the emotions that Scorpius feels are so vivid. My heart fucking broke at the last two lines.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
um okay so this was 1000 shades of fucking amazing

your writing style is a glory; honestly, i loved it so much. it was such an interesting way to tell a story and unique and it worked and i loved it and your story was heartbreakingly fabulous and i love your scorpius with a passion because he's so fucking believable and that's why this fic hurts and is beautiful, because it just genuinely sucks as a situation and you make it so real and you make us actually give a damn?

so thanks for writing this gorgeous piece.

jane xx
halcyon.dreaming chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This.
This is beautiful.
*slow claps for eternity.*
Mell chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is a bit late, but I'd appreciate it if you wrote a bit more. It's great so far, really. I love it. But it's not done! Please update! Even if its...about 2 years later. Please! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
wow, this is actually really good! But you haven't updated in a while! please post the next chapter, i'm dying to know what happens next and how they'll eventually get together! because we all know thats going to happen, haha.
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
The emotions are so real and you wrote it so beautifully

Please continue!
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Angst! I must say that I am obsessed with your writing style. Although more Rose/Scorpius would be nice (I'm not a big fan of Twilight you see?). Can't wait for the next update! Please let there be a happy ending?
liz chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
please keep writing! i NEED to know what happens next. It's obvious that rose is in love with him too and i have a feeling that like scorpius she's forced herself to move on with nico thinking that he'll never feel the same way when in fact he does. it pains me to see two people so in love be so oblivious. i also think that dom in secretly in love with nico and like the slytherin she is was probably counting on scorpius to do all the work for her and break up the marriage.
Maddy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was very good! I didn't notice anything amiss on the spelling/grammar front and of course the story is wonderful. I really enjoyed this. Your Scorpius/Rose stories are better than any other fanfictions I've read. (And I've read a lot of fanfiction.) Please continue to write such good stories! (Also, please continue writing A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy. That story is very good and extremely well written. And just so you know it's been posted under the same name on . I don't know if you have an account there, so I thought you should be told just in case.)
Diane Potter chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great Story...! But is to sad ;') poor Scorpius...So Now Rose Weasley is Rose Zabinni? OMFBH!

Hope you R fine&update soon!

Greetings!
RoseScorpiusLover chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So, I read this whole thing and LOVED it. I scrolled up to see how many reviews it had gotten (only 1? What the heck?)and then I noticed who'd written it. You're one of my all-time favorite authors so I'm kind of kicking myself for not realizing that of course you were the author of this wonderful story.

I'm resisting the urge to click on your profile name and see if you've updated "A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy" (I've read it about seven times since I've last reviewed...needless to say, I'm kind of obsessed) but I don't think I can wait any longer. If you have, OHMYGOD YES. If you haven't, update soon.