Reviews for One too many times
0.o chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
that cliffhanger on chapter 7 was... intense
Hehehehehehehe chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Such a great story

I loved every part of it
piratespain13 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I loved this story. I don't know if you still love reviews on this but I loved. and I loved how you made Belgium a slut. she breaks my OTP, the precious Spamano. I will definitely be looking in to more of your stories and can't wait to read them.
Kya the Super Special Awesome chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I'm seriously crying now. I've never been this emotional for a story before. God, I hope my brother doesn't walk in, I don't want to try to explain this to him, I might burst into tears again! TT
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Wow! That was so sweet! That last line got to me! That's so sweet!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
this is sooooo fucking sad and awesome and argh! this story mand me tear up and let me tell you, it takes a lot to do that! i congratulate you for this story and how fucking awesome it is!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
AAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe eeeeeeeeeeee!1 SO CUTE!

((This story makes me want to muder Roderich all the more.. :3) lol)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
The gods DO suck however, I can admit that. :/
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
He needs to learn, damn.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I really do hope this is not fast paced relationship with lots of sex though. Well, gotta find that out.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*sets time bombs at Austria's windows*

Man, my eyes strings... my awesome imagination got far, poor Gilbert. Really.
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
i started crying by the 8th chapter and i just couldn't stop cryimg after, this story was so tuching to me and austria is a basterd fpr doing that to prussia, you are prussia awesome!
doujinshininjah chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I love you. /shot/
No jk, but srsly, I love this dude.
(I hate belgium too as well XD )
Logic chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I did not want this to end. Please please please write more Prucan!
generalsatangod chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
So... I'm curious. Why do you hate Belgium? I like her as long as she's not hitting on Spain or Romano, LOL. Good story by the way! I know how hard it is to write stories using a mobile device. It really sucks.