Reviews for Triggers & Ties: A Bit of Bosch
Extraordinary Gibblet chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Oh so sweet. I love Spencer and Hotch stories involving Jack so this was especially good. Love how his mom handled things and showed Jack the love of a grandparent.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
great as ever! though i'm a little sad thinking that diana could never be good enough to meet jack again. and i hate that brooks bit...

but you are a really great author and i hope, that you'll write muuuuuch more stories... hopefully for this series, too!

i really love this stories! thank you soooo much for your work!
mangst1969yahoo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful!
EmmaSimone chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice story. Makes me miss my Grandmother.
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
A really sweet and charming story, I enjoyed it.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
God! This was a beautiful story.
DZHoneyBee chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this story so much! You captured Hotch and Reid so well and I am obsessed with all the triggers & ties stories! They are such a joy to read!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Sweet
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I've been reading fanfiction for eight years, and I've lost count of how many stories I've read. I can never really keep track, either, of my favourites. But this series is right near the top of every damn list: most triggering, most tears, most in character, best smut, best family fic, best slash, best hurt/comfort, best Criminal Minds, and - without question - it's up there in my absolute favourites.

Thank you.
riverlover chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm not usually a fan of slash, particularly Hotch/Reid, but this was wonderfully written. I really enjoyed the insights into Reid's mind and Diana's reaction to Jack's art. I'm glad for the happy ending with Diana reacting positively to Jack. Thank you for sharing your story.
JanskeB chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow, this entire series is just blowing my mind. I adore the care you put into each installment and in doing so, you have created an entire universe for this story. Both the characters and the storylines are so profound, it's amazing!

This story was particularly sweet and it's great to see them enjoying being a family together after all they've been through. Especially because of the background you have written so beautifully, it's truly rewarding to see them this happy...!

I hope there's going to be another story, I'll definitely make sure to keep checking! Truly amazing, well done!

*JanskeB*
Buridanical State chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Brilliant. This was almost too well-written at certain points: The first introduction of the Gallery made me tear up a bit. You are a remarkably talented writer.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ooow! Jack, lovely as ever. And I must say "congratulations". You did an amazing job with this fic. I just felt that, the first part -before Vegas (where, btw, you amazingly wrote Diana Reid)- was a bit OOC in Aaron's case. I mean, I know he's not the most affectionate-showing (I'm pretty sure that's not an expression, but you'll have to excuse me: I'm from Argentina and my first language is Spanish) guy in the world, but I felt you made him a bit too serious, hard, however it's said (hope you get my point). After all, he was at home, with the two people he loves the most in the world- I expected him to be a lot more relaxed (a little like he's in the Halloween episode, when Jack says he's dressed like his father). Regarding Spencer (I don't want him to feel like I've got nothing to say about him, haha) I really liked the way you wrote him. Very in character and also, one of the things I love the most and truly believe that there should be more of that out there, a loving parent to Jack. That part where Jack doesn't cry until he's in Spencer's arms... one of my favorites, ever. So, hope I didn't bored you with this long review (on the other hand, isn't it great when you get more than a "I loved it!"? lol). I'll be looking forward to reading more from you. Take care!
melle22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I've just reread through this epic story, and enjoyed the two most recent chapters very much!

Aaron's keeping a secret from Spencer almost destroying himself and their relationship was very sad. Diane being the Grammy Jack needed was awesome. Aaron was great in this story... I love how in the end he is totally in sync with Diane's thinking.

I've signed this instead of logging in because this stupid site wont let me comment twice on a piece of writing. That annoys the hell out of me because I often reread stories and always see something new in them each time.

I'm really looking forward to what else you may write for this 'verse. I haven't started to watch season 7 yet, but will download them soon. I can't wait to see what new inspiration you pull from them.
Buka2000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was very well written, and it was adorable in Jack's parts. I loved every bit of this fic.

It was very inspiring for later on in my fic series when the twins get to be Jack's age and start to draw stick figures with crayons. I already have them meeting Grandma Reid for the first time, but they're still babies.