Reviews for We Belong Together
prrrincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I hope u'll ad at least another chapter. I like this, I want to see what happens with them.
SilverBlueSky chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Bleh, this was far too short. My mind is spinning with what could possibly happen in the future. It's just so sad, especially in the end, when she realizes she'll alway come back to him, even though he doesn't deserve it. Very well written, I hated it and loved it at the same time. (that's a hard thing to make a reader do)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
She's pitful and pathetic.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ummm i hate him. This edward. I hate him. He loves bella but he cheats on her all the time.

And the worst part of the story is how spineless bella is. I really wish you would continue this and make bella into a strong woman who doesn't go back to him.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
:( (but beautifully written)
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow, that was actually really powerful. Not your typical fic as it was just so real. Great job!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
The sad part isn't his cheating, but her inability to stay away. Good job!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
What a sad life! hard to give up someone when you love them - you really are hoping that this was the last time and now it will be different.
majose chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This had such a potential for a longer story :-)

Congrats on the win!
Kayanns chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was REALLY good. Too bad it's not a full length story. :(
Just-another-teenage-dirtbag chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Are you continueing this Bella should leave him and Edward should just let her they are only hurting each other more. Or maybe you can do Epov? Any way great story so emotional and real (unfortunatly.

d.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love this it is so good but so sad.
mvs0706 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
so emotional! Will you be continuing?
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful words. Touched my soul. Please say you will continue.
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awesome O/S. Pat Benatar is one of my favorite singers from the 80's. I think this could be drug out into a multi chapter story if you are so inclined. At least an EPOV.