Reviews for Preoccupied
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Because you make some wonderful stuff.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
oh my go-! shocked but- but-... totally guilty...XD
Beanie Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
_O *wink* well done this is epic! *wink*
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
those boys smh :J
luxy27 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
"I'll gag you both," I can totally imagine Roy following through on his threat. This was fantastic and Artemis' gay sex radar P Lulz
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Y-you beautiful human being. You exquisite individual. I mean, we all know there's an orgy going on here. Oh god, now I have to write innocent!thirteen-year-old!Dick walking in on older! and not so innocent!other teammates. Hehehe, yes.
heists chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Let's add an RA/Robin/Wally threesome to things I need in my life.

It's all your fault, too. Hrmph.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i didn't expect That kind of parody. despite the rating lol..i thought oh some smut..not This kinda of smut. your teasing me and i'm not ashamed to say i want more hahaa...
itswallie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
... you know how giggly ridiculous i get about pr0ns, so I think I'll just say that I've read this almost once a day since you published it.

MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
;) nice. We need more 3 some's.
Sanger-sequence chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Heeeeyyy sorry for going MIA two months. RL's fault, hahah. So anyways, how've you been?

Sipid is genius, just so you know. And Dick of course is the one to suggest something especially dirty. Pffft, obviously.

And also. Truth: Poor Kaldur is the only sane man on their team of loonies. I could /so/ see the entire team as a comedy group and he always has to be straight man.