Reviews for Vale Decem
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is a good description, though in my opinion, david tennant's ending of his final run was stupid. I mean, Time Lords cheat death by regenerating, and it is very stupid that the doctor got attached to his tenth incarnation, as he is always the doctor deep down and always will be. I hope the 11th doctor's exit will be much MUCH better than Tennant's.
sea chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very nice and sad. Thanks
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww! That was beautiful! I love the way this was written. Just so you know, I don't think it has to be M- even though Ten's death is enough to scar us all. It was written tastefully and you did a wonderful job. Tennant will always be my Doctor- he was my first. I still miss him.

You write Ten very well:) keep up the great work!
huggs5 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love it, I can just imagine the scenes and everything perfectly.
riven214 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
thedoctorandriver chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is amazing. Beautifully written and it totally encompassed how the doctor must have been feeling.
Trebleclef2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow, this just blew me away! It was so powerful and moving, and very realistic in its portrayal of the Doctor being all alone at the end. Extremely sad, but it was brilliant. Thank you.
were-fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I liked it. I liked it a lot. You managed to capture the Doctor's pain and fear and you did it in such few words. Kudos.