Reviews for Personal Business
666Spektor chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I LOOOVED IT! SO HILARIOUS! I LOVE MCKONO!
Aolanscluver chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
Omg I freaking loved it! Especially the Kono/Steve interactions I LOVE MCKONO! FAV STORY EVER!
Shani8 chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Awww... I loved it very much! :D

The ending was just lovely, and I loved Steve's final thoughts.

Definitely looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)

Happy writing!
Shani8 chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
Yay for heartfelt confessions and steamy makE-up sex! I wish the stupid writers would get a clue and give us that in canon. Oh well, in the meantime, stories like this make my day!

Thanks for writing and sharing the K/S goodness!

~Shani :)
Shani8 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Awww... I love that Steve's sad little message got to Kono. I can't wait for them to meet again and work through all this mess! :D
Shani8 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
LOL! Clueless Steve is very endearing if not somewhat annoying.

But again... this is amazingly well-written, the drama has purpose, and I loved the guys knocking some sense into Steve!

Can't wait to read more!

You rock, my dear! :D
Shani8 chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Again... just brilliant! I loved Steve's speech to Kono too, that was well thought out and touching.

Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Shani8 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Again... amazingly well-written! :)

The annoyance and frustration that Steve is going through is tangible, and I can so see him behaving like this in canon too.

Great work, and I can't wait for the confrontation! Next up... SHOW TIME! :P
Shani8 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! :o Oh my... as OOC as Kono may seem, this story is amazingly well-written and I have been enjoying every word so far!

You're doing a terrific job with this, and I can't wait to read more of it.

BRAVO! :)
Many Impossible Things chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this! I don't care if it's not really what Kono would do. It's hilarious and I think you stayed really pretty close to the characters.

Grrr, I have to go to class now and can't finish! This really is great. :)
clois22 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
my GOSH I FREAKING LOVE THIS! :D xx
Nadia abel chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I loved your story! It was so good! Seriously Komodo and Steve would be sooo cute together
flora.s.t chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
hey, what a wonderful end and couple of chapters! i was sans-computer there for a while and was so happy to see these when i got back! they were fabulous!
msbookworm93 chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
this was an awesome story :)
sphekie chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
TT I can't believe this is the end TT

I don't want it end...they finally r together..but I want more! :( T_T

I actually luv this story...it funny, cute and intense at the same time. My favorite story :)

I hope I will see u again on another story. Excellent job! ... Luv it!