Reviews for Briane
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Yeah, a reviewer from here told me about Rachel on my Twitter. I couldn't believe it. That's really unfortunate. :(

You know what is really weird? How close to my oldest sister's name Jo's name (first and last)is. They're both blondes too! Granted, my sister isn't that close to Jo's character's age (or Katelyn Tarver for that matter), but that's beside the point.

That's something I hated about what the BTR writers/producers did. Jo and Camille were SUPPOSED to be best friends, yet their interaction with one another was practically nonexistent from what we could tell.

Okay, so as a guy, I thought that Jo was prettier than Camille. Having said that, I thought that Camille had more personality than Jo. Then again, Camille has more personality than a lot of people on the show...

The height difference between Kendall/James and Logan/Carlos is just so perfect. I mean how can you see that and NOT think that Logan/Carlos are the youngest of the group. Never mind the fact that James and Kendall are so protective of them...

Speaking of Logan and Camille, they seriously need to get back together by the end of the season. I mean there are no couples on the show right now. What is up with that? It's like a canon shipper's nightmare. Lol. In all seriousness though, Logan/Camille is probably the most popular hetero BTR couple, so if the writers know what's good for them...

For what it's worth, I have to give Kendall credit. Since Jo moved to New Zealand, he hasn't so much as tried to move on with someone else. I think that's sweet. It shows how much he cared about Jo. At least he's not all mopey like he was a la Big Time Single.

Typical Carlos. Always wanting to save people. That explains why he wants to be superhero. Lol. Seriously though, he's such a sweetheart!

It takes a lot of guts to take on a suicide fic. I know techincally my "Til I Forget About You" could be considered a suicide fic, but it had a happy ending, and it didn't take this kind of approach.

It's a two-way street you know,Laura. If you ever need to talk, please know that I am here for you as well. You're my fan fiction wife after all. :) But more than that, you're the best friend that I have here.
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am crying tears of sadness right now, seriously not kidding! This was so sad,but at the same time really beautiful written, thank you for writing it. i am so sorry i didnt review this sooner, please forgive me! Thank you

I love you!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So terribly sad, but such an incredible message, Laura. You're amazing and I love you.

Lauren
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is truly and utterly fantastic..I really love it. Thank youu(:
purplerocks13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I almost cried when I read that Rachel, (aka "2 kool to spell 'kool' right") took her own life,I read her stories and stuff and she's an excellent writer, I gasped and broke down crying that's just plain horrible and sad, and depressing in so many ways it made me tear up and cry. Reading the other comments saying she is living and alive and stuff... it's great she's alive and I gasped and cried tears of joy, but spreading rumors like that, is just an all new low. Those are the kinds of sick things that sick people do, that cause people to do resort to such things. It's so wrong in so many ways, I just couldn't believe that any human being would do that. My english teacher told us all an amazing quote:

"There is nobody in this world, no matter how much you loved them, no matter much you hated them, worth killing yourself over."

That is all that I have to say.

-purplerocks13
UnitedPen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is extraordinary...it left me speechless and I felt my heart breaking. But I just read, from 2 kool to spell 'kool' right (Rachel) herself that she isn't actually dead. Someone posted it for a joke just to start a rumour. So that's good that she's alive but this story still conveys a great message. Excellent work.
Readette chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
SHE LIVES I'm trying to tell people invade they don't know
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day.

Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed and very dear.

- Anonymous

She is loved and missed dearly by me, and everybody else. Thank you for writing this.

Rachel let your soul rest in peace. Love everybody and myself.
Lito-Arumi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
God bless you, Miss Fenway! This was beautiful and heart wrenching and if Rachel were reading this, you know she'd be so touched and proud. She'd love you for this. Just know she's smiling for you, darling. :) All these people here being affected about her death and being strong and writing in honor of her, she'd be so happy. She was amazing, and let's just hope she's found her peace :)
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Thank you so much. This was really sweet, and you're absolutely right.

Rachel was a great friend of mine, so thank you so much.
TheRescuer2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is heartbreaking.

Everything surrounding what has happened with Rachel taking her life on her is moving all of us. Some of us knew her. I myself have talked with her on many occasions, and we often would leave reviews for each other. Like you have done, I want to write a one-shot, anything, decidated to her. But I can't bring myself to write the words to capture the right dedicated. I feel like we all it to her to write a poem, a one-shot, anything.

Like you, most of the stories being posted on her are in dedication to Rachel. Then we have people who are updating their normal stories...I feel like they shouldn't be. I feel like we BTR fanfiction writers should have a day where nothing is posted, nothing is updated in remebrance of Rachel. Now is a time to mourn and remember her beautiful writing and life, and your story has captured it. It was beautiful Miss Fenway. It would have made Rachel proud.
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful, beautiful tribute to Rachel. I first want to thank you for posting this story and for letting us know about 2 kool to spell "kool" right. I would never have known were it not for you. So, I thank you for that.

I am so saddened that she decided to take her life. I can't even explain what it's doing to me at this moment. It hurts to know that someone on this site was hurting so much and felt such hopelessness, and we didn't do anything about it. I just wish I would've known. It may not have made a difference, but I could've at least shown her support and love.

Like I said, this was a beautiful tribute. While our nature is to be sad about Rachel's passing, what we really should do is allow this tragedy to serve us a reminder that we as people need to be there for our fellow man. No matter how much or how little we know them, we have to show how much they matter.

I am just so bothered right now, I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm completely overwhelmed.

I only hope we as authors on this site can be there for each other, because I believe we are a family of sorts on this site.

I love you, Laura.
BigTimeLoganLover chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This story was beautiful.

I hate that Rachel's life was taken so soon, but I love how the BTR archive is coming together to honor her. Most of us don't talk to each other, but we're all coming together for this. This shows we're one big FF family.
My-Name-Is-Tori chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was beautiful. I know that others really help me when I get depressed, like my siblings and FanFiction. It's amazing to be a part of such a caring community, where we have tons of stories dedicated to a wonderful person that some of us only knew online. Thank you for writing this. I'm definitely going to reach out to help people who are hurting, so they don't feel pushed to the edge and take drastic action.

-Tori
allisonkatep chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was absolutely amazing...incredible.., brilliant, fantastic, what else it there? I love this. It was so sad yet so meaningful! RIP Rachael. You were l