Reviews for Mask and Mirrors
Masrowan chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Yup: Tom Baker!
Masrowan chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
David Hasselhof has a ibesti/?
Masrowan chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Yes - Cheney is definitely a demon!
CaptainPeroxide chapter 21 . 9/28/2011
Ahhh! I love the whole story! Mrs Pratt is a right old lady! Lol btw u update so fast my entire inbox is full of notifications from fanfiction haha how am I ever going to find the time to read all these stories! Keep it up :) or a great writer and i love ur chosen topic of spike and Buffy :) xx Lexie
Ash J Boomstick chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
I read it all in one day. I just couldn't stop it was so good. I love a Spuffy with a happy ending or even an ending in general, LOL. I'll certainly check out some of your other works!
ginar369 chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Loved the story. Glad someone was finally able to make the scoobies see the light.
Nanabug chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
Excellent story!

Decided to review the whole thing at the end. This is one of the happiest fics I've read. Glad no one had to die for you to keep it below cheesey.
ginar369 chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
Loving Anne! Just read all 15 chapters in one go. Glad to see someone sticking up for Spike! And helping the rest with all their issues. Keep it coming.
Marene chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
It's an interesting twist for a Season which has been re-writed hundreds of times. But I think you should revise your Anne. She's adapting too quickly and too well. And she is a Victorian lady, don't forget it! You can justify her quick adapting to technologies, but the habits and social rules should be more difficult for her in order to write a realistic character.

And she has all the answers like a super-mum. These characters without flaws tends to be annoying and uninteresting. I really think that she shouldn't be so clever and king. Joyce was not like this and was more real.

But I'm not saying I don't like her. She is lovely.

And you are doing a very good job with the regular characters.

I want to read the final chapters!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2