Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
seldombites chapter 1 . 10/20
I quite enjoyed this story. Any chance we might see a sequel in future?
CarolWim chapter 1 . 9/20
Tell beforehand if this is slash. I'm out of here
katrinblanchet chapter 18 . 9/4
it was great, any sequel planned?
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 8/1
Another great chapter!
I haven't read but a few of where he has his own set of rooms So Very Nice!
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 8/1
VERY WILL WRITTEN!
I am so glad that I came across this story. There is something different about this story in a way that I haven't came across in another fan fic yet. I believe it is the very will thought out plot and the mystery that isn't all at once give out that is great.
I feel inadequate in just writing a review for what appears to be a very well written story.
I also love the way that you have brought in the hint of Harry and Severus being together possibly in the future. Yet you kept it tasteful and left the reader with a teasing of what could be.
Don't get me wrong I consider myself open minded of most things and don't have nothing against MxM but the respect of letting Harry be a bit older might be good to consider. Some of the sex stories between them moves very fast.
There are other things I could say but my wording doesn't compare to how you pause/word things.
I hope to find other works done by you.
Thanks for the entertainment.
julesa66 chapter 18 . 5/27
This story was AWESOME! I was wishing that it would continue on over the summer and into the next year pertaining to Harry and Severus. Traveling they were going to do and possibly getting rid of Severus's dark mark and trials for dumbles and consequences for Granger. I hope that you would consider writing more here or another story to continue this one on. I have read the story twice and just love it.
I hope you have a sequel.
loved it! wish it has a sequel! thanx for writing
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
Yey! Finally a story that wasn't too short. Not that I wouldn't want more of it, it was great!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I read a reveiw in one of your other stories that was along the lines of you made a hint of a suggestion that harry might be gay, so damn your awesome story to the depths of hell. I hadn't even caught any hint of it in that story. Either way, silly stupid people! I'm sure they'd be fine with the rape and torture of this chapter, but oh no! A hint of he loves who he loves regardless, lol probably would be fine with interspecies too... Sorry, people's ignorance amuses me. Great story, love it so far. But again, I'm sure it's too short. I'm greedy and want more!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Dobby of the socks! That's rich.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Sequal? Please?
Kris chapter 18 . 8/12/2017
Are you planning a sequel?
FotoDi chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
Since Harry Potter is an accredited Journeyman in The Potions & Alchemy Guild, could Headmaster Dumbledore forcibly become his "Master"? Being a manipulative control-freak, Dumbledore will certainly personally research Harry's status in the P&A Guild. Whereby, the Headmaster will have access to the privileged knowledge that Harry Potter holds Journeyman status in Alchemy, too. It is common knowledge that Dumbledore was trained under Nicholas Flamel in Alchemy. Thus we are led to believe that the aged but brilliant Headmaster holds Mastery degrees in Alchemy as well as his beloved Transfigurations. As a Master of Alchemy, can he not command the Journeyman Alchemist - gaining a modicum of control over his wayward was weapon?

Also, a plot Q:

I am surprised that Lord Voldemort didn't seek revenge upon the Weasley Twins for their New Year's Day pensieve-paper mass announcement of this great new TRUTH PAPER using the anagram Truth behind the name Lord Voldemort!? Aren't the two prankster Light Wizards vulnerable targets for reprisal in their very public Diagonal Alley WWW joke shop?
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
I love this story! Is there a sequel to it? Please say yes!