Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
julesa66 chapter 18 . 5/27
This story was AWESOME! I was wishing that it would continue on over the summer and into the next year pertaining to Harry and Severus. Traveling they were going to do and possibly getting rid of Severus's dark mark and trials for dumbles and consequences for Granger. I hope that you would consider writing more here or another story to continue this one on. I have read the story twice and just love it.
I hope you have a sequel.
loved it! wish it has a sequel! thanx for writing
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
Yey! Finally a story that wasn't too short. Not that I wouldn't want more of it, it was great!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I read a reveiw in one of your other stories that was along the lines of you made a hint of a suggestion that harry might be gay, so damn your awesome story to the depths of hell. I hadn't even caught any hint of it in that story. Either way, silly stupid people! I'm sure they'd be fine with the rape and torture of this chapter, but oh no! A hint of he loves who he loves regardless, lol probably would be fine with interspecies too... Sorry, people's ignorance amuses me. Great story, love it so far. But again, I'm sure it's too short. I'm greedy and want more!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Dobby of the socks! That's rich.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Sequal? Please?
Kris chapter 18 . 8/12/2017
Are you planning a sequel?
FotoDi chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
Since Harry Potter is an accredited Journeyman in The Potions & Alchemy Guild, could Headmaster Dumbledore forcibly become his "Master"? Being a manipulative control-freak, Dumbledore will certainly personally research Harry's status in the P&A Guild. Whereby, the Headmaster will have access to the privileged knowledge that Harry Potter holds Journeyman status in Alchemy, too. It is common knowledge that Dumbledore was trained under Nicholas Flamel in Alchemy. Thus we are led to believe that the aged but brilliant Headmaster holds Mastery degrees in Alchemy as well as his beloved Transfigurations. As a Master of Alchemy, can he not command the Journeyman Alchemist - gaining a modicum of control over his wayward was weapon?

Also, a plot Q:

I am surprised that Lord Voldemort didn't seek revenge upon the Weasley Twins for their New Year's Day pensieve-paper mass announcement of this great new TRUTH PAPER using the anagram Truth behind the name Lord Voldemort!? Aren't the two prankster Light Wizards vulnerable targets for reprisal in their very public Diagonal Alley WWW joke shop?
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
I love this story! Is there a sequel to it? Please say yes!
Raven Evans-Black chapter 10 . 4/22/2017
Professor Sinistra is the Astronomy Prof. whereas Professor Vector is the Arithmancy Prof.
Renee.Sarah chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Just the statements, hufflepuff doesnt have a tower and hufflepuff is near the dungeons.
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 9/26/2016
Here I thought I'd read all the HP Draco and Ron fics out there. Nice to find another so well written and uniquely interesting. Severus is a good mentor and I like the universe mixing the Gaelic myth with Harry Potter Verse.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
Loved it but wished it had HPSS in it ~Stasia
tag0 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Um... parseltongue is a language in and of itself. Harry shouldn't be able to "say things in German" in parseltongue, because languages don't work that way.