Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
FotoDi chapter 18 . 6/18
Since Harry Potter is an accredited Journeyman in The Potions & Alchemy Guild, could Headmaster Dumbledore forcibly become his "Master"? Being a manipulative control-freak, Dumbledore will certainly personally research Harry's status in the P&A Guild. Whereby, the Headmaster will have access to the privileged knowledge that Harry Potter holds Journeyman status in Alchemy, too. It is common knowledge that Dumbledore was trained under Nicholas Flamel in Alchemy. Thus we are led to believe that the aged but brilliant Headmaster holds Mastery degrees in Alchemy as well as his beloved Transfigurations. As a Master of Alchemy, can he not command the Journeyman Alchemist - gaining a modicum of control over his wayward was weapon?

Also, a plot Q:

I am surprised that Lord Voldemort didn't seek revenge upon the Weasley Twins for their New Year's Day pensieve-paper mass announcement of this great new TRUTH PAPER using the anagram Truth behind the name Lord Voldemort!? Aren't the two prankster Light Wizards vulnerable targets for reprisal in their very public Diagonal Alley WWW joke shop?
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 18 . 5/29
I love this story! Is there a sequel to it? Please say yes!
Raven Evans-Black chapter 10 . 4/22
Professor Sinistra is the Astronomy Prof. whereas Professor Vector is the Arithmancy Prof.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Just the statements, hufflepuff doesnt have a tower and hufflepuff is near the dungeons.
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 9/26/2016
Here I thought I'd read all the HP Draco and Ron fics out there. Nice to find another so well written and uniquely interesting. Severus is a good mentor and I like the universe mixing the Gaelic myth with Harry Potter Verse.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
Loved it but wished it had HPSS in it ~Stasia
tag0 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Um... parseltongue is a language in and of itself. Harry shouldn't be able to "say things in German" in parseltongue, because languages don't work that way.
daisycb chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
another great story but too short. Please keep writing these
PantherGuide chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I tried it just for the heck of it. all I got was web suggestions from century link
DODO chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Wow!
Netbooks and online libraries in the mid ninteen-nineties! Those wizards must be very advanced for once on this one special sector! Us poor muggles at that time were proud to own a PC with a CRT-monitor (no flatscreens in sight, let alone notebooks, laptops, tablets or the like!).
That aside: very interesting read, something different from the usual "Harry gets a letter" genre.
RiceFlower chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
I was intrigued with this story from start to finish. Although, I am disappointed that the story ended, I do hope there is a sequel. There are so many tasks for Harry to accomplish in regards to his getting revenge on Dumbledore.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
That's it but nothing was resolved is their a sequel?.. Hermoine did not get what she deserved though it was fun to watch the mini melt down lol.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Lol the Headmaster seems to be losing control of some students . Wonder how long before the room will be unusable?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
I'm surprised it was only two feet that Draco dropped him. I think Narcissa will be much more appreciative of her sons decisions than Lucius will be lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Surprises abound in both locations. Dumbledore still has to stick his nose into everything doesn't he. He must have taken over the shrieking shack when he lost the use of Grimmauld.