Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
daisycb chapter 18 . 8/20
another great story but too short. Please keep writing these
PantherGuide chapter 6 . 8/14
I tried it just for the heck of it. all I got was web suggestions from century link
DODO chapter 5 . 7/8
Wow!
Netbooks and online libraries in the mid ninteen-nineties! Those wizards must be very advanced for once on this one special sector! Us poor muggles at that time were proud to own a PC with a CRT-monitor (no flatscreens in sight, let alone notebooks, laptops, tablets or the like!).
That aside: very interesting read, something different from the usual "Harry gets a letter" genre.
RiceFlower chapter 18 . 7/6
I was intrigued with this story from start to finish. Although, I am disappointed that the story ended, I do hope there is a sequel. There are so many tasks for Harry to accomplish in regards to his getting revenge on Dumbledore.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/22
That's it but nothing was resolved is their a sequel?.. Hermoine did not get what she deserved though it was fun to watch the mini melt down lol.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 5/22
Lol the Headmaster seems to be losing control of some students . Wonder how long before the room will be unusable?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/22
I'm surprised it was only two feet that Draco dropped him. I think Narcissa will be much more appreciative of her sons decisions than Lucius will be lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/22
Surprises abound in both locations. Dumbledore still has to stick his nose into everything doesn't he. He must have taken over the shrieking shack when he lost the use of Grimmauld.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/22
Some of Harry's secrets are coming to light now. I wonder if there is a direct tie in to the power of a persons magic and how early they receive their magical maturation or whether Harry got it early due to the abusive upbringing?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/22
You can tell just how well the Goblins know the three boys in that the list reflect their monetary ability to provide the items. Did the little snitch choose to stay with Harry? What potion was Hermoine putting in those trail mix packages?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/22
The Weasleys will be ecstatic to know that they have been sitting on a gold mine for decades and didn't know it.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/22
Such a cute kitty Harry. Hermoine is getting obnoxious I hope something is done about her soon.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/21
Lol Ron and Draco are so not going to be happy at first anyway lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/21
How did Ron go from being a bastard out to hurt Harry to being a business partner lol?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/21
So Harry did catch on to Hermoines reverse cheating eh?