Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
willowmelodynoble chapter 18 . 11h ago
I need to know what happens next! I loved this so much, it is amazing.
kariza2013 chapter 18 . 3/14
please write a sequel i really liked this story!
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 18 . 3/2
I hope u write a sequel soon! I luved it!
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 3/2
Sequel?
WTF! You can't jut end it there.
The-Morrighu chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Small nit pick. England is an island. You have to cross the ocean to get to Spain from England.
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Did you write up 7th year?
lilmisadiva chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mithryl chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Found this tucked into my favorites and couldn't remember the story so decided to reread it. Found it just as delightful the second time that I did on my first, if I liked it well enough to put it on my favorites to begin with.

However I do have a burning question. On several of these stories which I have read and thoroughly enjoyed, they seem like set up for another story, are you ever going to write sequels?

This one, Apprentic James and let's not forget your absolutely wonderful HP/elder scrolls crossover all come to mind when I ask this.
geminiangel1964 chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
I just read this for the first time ( a friend recommended it). I love it. Do you ever plan to write a sequel for the summer/7th year?
Stagelizard chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
. Huggles for you and carrots for your plot bunnies. I hope to see what happens in the elven realm. Best, Liz
charm13insomnia chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
great story really loved
SekhmetRa chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Pls tell me there is a sequel to this fic. I really like it. And I'd love to know what happens next.
smiggly chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Great story! Would love to read more about Harry & Severus, Draco & Ron. Any chance of a sequel? :)