Reviews for Why Harry Hates the Headmaster or Alt Sixth Year
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/22
That's it but nothing was resolved is their a sequel?.. Hermoine did not get what she deserved though it was fun to watch the mini melt down lol.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 5/22
Lol the Headmaster seems to be losing control of some students . Wonder how long before the room will be unusable?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/22
I'm surprised it was only two feet that Draco dropped him. I think Narcissa will be much more appreciative of her sons decisions than Lucius will be lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/22
Surprises abound in both locations. Dumbledore still has to stick his nose into everything doesn't he. He must have taken over the shrieking shack when he lost the use of Grimmauld.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/22
Some of Harry's secrets are coming to light now. I wonder if there is a direct tie in to the power of a persons magic and how early they receive their magical maturation or whether Harry got it early due to the abusive upbringing?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/22
You can tell just how well the Goblins know the three boys in that the list reflect their monetary ability to provide the items. Did the little snitch choose to stay with Harry? What potion was Hermoine putting in those trail mix packages?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/22
The Weasleys will be ecstatic to know that they have been sitting on a gold mine for decades and didn't know it.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/22
Such a cute kitty Harry. Hermoine is getting obnoxious I hope something is done about her soon.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/21
Lol Ron and Draco are so not going to be happy at first anyway lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/21
How did Ron go from being a bastard out to hurt Harry to being a business partner lol?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/21
So Harry did catch on to Hermoines reverse cheating eh?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/21
Just what is Dumbledore up to?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/21
Definitely won't be any happy campers the next day will there be lol. Should be quite a headache inducing day for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/21
Everything seems to be coming undone for Dumbledores little minions...my question is are the parents in on it ?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/21
Dumbledores actions are going to come back and bite him in the arse!