Reviews for The Unknown Son
asha74 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
like where this story is going...and looks like there going to have some bonding soon...update soon xx
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Yay!
Lollypops101 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Great story so far! I hope it isn't abandoned.
katchile94 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
well its an interesting story please update!
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This is a really good story! Usually stories like this aren't written very well, but did a really great job! Please update soon!
PsychoBLONDEE chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is really good i am hooked now! you desperately need to write more! xD :)
Account.is.being.a.bitch chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This is really good, but there was one bit i didn't get you said 'the ginger and the red head...' but other than that i loved it! Please write more! Θ_Θ
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Interesting choice. I think I like the idea of Jericho in Slytherin.

This works well for MANY reasons. First of all, Harry has rather enough to go on. Unless you intend to have Harry and Jericho intermingle, which can work, you need to have a logical reason why Harry would NOT be with this new character. Making Jericho a non-hostile Slytherin would be logical as a reason for Harry to not have noticed him.

(See, I've seen stories that insert other characters who only vaguely interact with Harry, like "Hogwarts in the Middle" by HiBob.)

Whether you make them interact a lot or not, it will be interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with this.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is an interesting take, and I like what you've done so far.

Right now, I'm curious more than anything. However, it is fascinating to see that Jericho is getting sixth-sense "father" vibes from Remus. Or if not "father," than "seriously protective" vibes.

I like what you've done.

Throwing an extra werewolf into Harry's third year will be interesting.

I'm glad that Jericho picked up on Harry's behavior and realized that Harry is an orphan. (I do hope that when Jericho learns the truth about Remus, he will be accepting, however, the lad has had a rough time with adults.) He has a LOT in common with Harry.

Both are thought of as unwanted freaks by the people who are supposed to be taking care of them. I do hope the Slyders are decent people, even though Jericho doesn't seem to care for them.

I look forward to seeing what else you have.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Batman Fanatic chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
can't wait for the next chapter!
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This is great. I wonder what'll happen when Lupin and Jericho realize their related. Good writing, I really liked it, keep up the good work.
Pamela3265 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great story so far! I'm eager to see if Jericho and Harry can overcome the Slytherin/Gryffindor rivalry. I'm also interested in seeing Snape's reaction to having a werewolf in his house who is also the son of a marauder. Good times ahead, I can tell.
Bloody Phantom chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
theodore nott is a good friend for him..glad malfoy is still a jerk! lol...it was a great chapter!
cookyc chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Oh I hope Harry and Jericho become close like bothers and you do a different out look then the books can't wait
samsyrra chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
i must say that this is a subject i have never read before in remus/oc fics. it really seems interestingand i do hope you will continue updating it. good job .