Reviews for Heal Me, Protect Me
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Let me start by saying that I like the premise of the story. I get the feeling that Nero probably was treated badly by other members of DG and that Weiss was probably his main source of comfort.

Nero outranks Rosso, Azul, and Shelke. I don't think that openly snubbing him, or speaking the way that Shelke did to him would be ignored. They're all soldiers and they all have a certain decorum that they need to follow. Dealing with superiors is one bit of that decorum.

Also, why did you give Nero an eating disorder? It just seems like a random excuse to tack more angst onto his character. It has no bearing that I can see on the story and he talks about it all of twice. Furthermore, considering how many doctors DeepGround has running around, I'm pretty sure one of them would have caught this and made him undergo treatment. Also, there are no real ethics in DeepGround, so they could force-feed him. How does Nero have an eating disorder in this scenario?

Lastly, your fic isn't tagged for WeissxNero. They're in the character tags, but you don't warn for the sex at the end anywhere in the summary or author's notes. It was a little jarring, considering I didn't read this fic looking for WeissxNero.
kickcows chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awwww. This was sweet. :) All those guys are totally mean. Nero never deserves to be treated that way. But, as long as Weiss is there to make sure he knows, then I guess it's okay.

This was great, as always. Nice work. :)
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Shameless smut... LOVE IT!