Reviews for Heat
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I truly loved this one.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great write!

I love the part where they act like they just met

From that point on is very hot

I really enjoyed it

Great job

Kudos

Blade
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
_ Well that was lovely :)
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Haha this was just awsome.

I like this so much its one of my fave !

You almost had me squeeling like a teenage girl -.- not cool

well the story was

Alys xo
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this is great! I hope you do write a second chapter!
KassiopeiaMond chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"I already know that even though this is a finished story your going to want another chapter, i will think about it, but i have a lot on at the moment so it may be a while, but never say never."

:-D You are absolutely right. This one just begs for a sequel. It's great.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Do we really have to beg and plead with you? I would love another chapter.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lol i like how you went about this! Great idea and your right about wanting it to be continued it would be cool but its not necessary
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hi, I just want to start off by saying that this was a really sweet story. I hope you won't be offended by me critiquing bits of it though. I think you can greatly improve the story by not pointing out minute details like "the silk boxers hermione gave to Harry", or overindulge the sentences with too much detail. Also, Severus was slightly too out of character for my taste, unless that was what the desired result was.

But that was immensely cute :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
i really like this story 3 :D maybe you could post another chapter? but only if ur not busy :)
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love love love love it
valeknyelena chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You never cease to amaze me. Another brilliant story and, what can I say, we always want another chapter of anything you write.
kasssumi chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love it that you have so many ideas for a story. You're my godness!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was great! Realy great! I would so like to experience a similiuar thing myself once; the heat part might be skipped.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »