Reviews for There's No Such Thing As Monsters
SGAavidreader chapter 10 . 6/5
I enjoyed this story so much you made me late for work! I have read some of your stories before, but apparently missed this one. I stumbled on it and couldn't put it down. I am re-establishing self-control now and putting my computer down and going to work. I promised myself I will read any more of your stories I may have missed when I get home tonight. I love great stories on a Friday evening!
too-much-inspiration chapter 11 . 5/8
Nicely written and one of the better approaches I have seen to the classic plot of a main character waking up in a mental ward being told that everything they thought they had lived was just a delusion. Always a horrifying scenario to consider but you handled it well. The only issue is that, based on the canon consideration of what a soul is, Sam's soulless body would not have been unconscious. Perhaps that would be even more horrifying as it would probably take a lot longer for Dean to notice a problem in that scenario. Thank you for posting!
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 11 . 3/20
This. Oh my god, THIS. This should have been a season 2 episode. I am angry that this was not a season 2 episode. Wow.

This usually I see plots coming, you know? No. You completely blindsided me, and I had no clue what to think. Superb work. Just friggin wow. I'm kind of in shock.

Characters were perfect, standard of writing was fantastic, and I just have nothing bad to say. You should hereby be inducted on the Supernatural script writing team, as of years ago when Season 2 was a thing. Because they sorely missed out, your insight would have blown the show to new heights. Their loss!

Anway, yes. Loved it. I would chew on it if I could, it's that great.

Freya922 chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
OMG you are killing me eith this YED stuff. I never guessed, through the whole first part of the story. Plot's awesome.
Freya922 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Damn, this is so good! You've got me riveted, and the suspense is making my stomach hurt!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
OMG this kind of denial of one's reality scenario makes my stomach hurt. Poor Sam!
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
You are really good at these multi chaps. This was amazing. I flipped when I realised that Sam was literally IN her head lol! SO SO GOOD! And a damn fine ending, too! xo
Mystic25 chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
This was beyond fantastic! I read it all in one go. It flowed so well, and was so original, and spine tingling creepy...gah, loved this love it!
Madebyme chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I've been meaning to read this for ages and finally I got a chance to curl up and wallow in the fabulousness of this story!

You did a wonderful job weaving all the mystery and suspense surrounding Rosalie and Sam - what a neat twist to the tale! I also adored how you linked this all to the special children and what an awesome and intriguing power you explored.

I also liked seeing Missouri again, she's always remained a favourite character of mine and it would be lovely to see her on the show again.

While I reading I wondered how you were going to end this and I think you did a stunning job, I could easily visualise Dean's "F*cking watch me!" and how you let Sam believe in and trust the promise really fit the boys relationship in this season.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this, it was total pleasure to read and I pretty much devoured the whole thing way too fast! Thank you for writing and for sharing. Take care, Abbi
Gabthevamp chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Dude, this was such a fantastic story. I enjoyed reading it from beginning to finish. The only thing I wondered at the end was what Sam's father (in his hallucination) would say to Sam when he was in the hospital. You made mention of him but he was never actually there.
logophilia chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Hm. I really like where this is going. The only complaint I have is that there are a few grammar issues (possibly just typos, like it's instead of its). Other than that, this is awesome. You've got a real talent for keeping the characters in character :D
AlElizabeth chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Good story. I really enjoyed it. The ending made me a little bit sad though- don't really know why... guess it was the fact that Sam was asking Dean to save him tugged at my heartstrings (I'm just a big softy really)- but all in all it was a really entertaining read and I can't wait to see what you have in store next. Keep up the great work!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Wow. This is beautiful. I felt so bad for Rosalie. And the ending was just awesome. "He was going to chick flick the shit out of this moment"-genius. You captured everyone so perfectly, especially Missouri and Dean's kind of gruff relationship.
mysteryc chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
ok like I said, I started your next story, and finished it same day, because it's fucking awesome! Seriously write your book - I'll buy it, because even English is not my mother language I love reading every line of what you write :)

Thnks again for an amazing night I had reading it!

Greetings from Germany
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I feel so sorry for Rosalie, but I'm glad Sam's out. Missouri was so awesome and that ending choked me up a bit. Loved every bit of this story to pieces!