Reviews for Blessings and Curses
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 37 . 8/24
This is beautiful. I love what you did with the baby regenerating, and it's interesting to think that Rose gave birth to a different child than the one she conceived, just as she married a different man than the one she had met in Hendricks. And the beginning, the bit that set it all in motion, was inspired. A clever plot by itself, plus relevant to the Doctors concerns about Rose's lifespan, and then giving way to the main point of the story; the child. You're /really/ good at this. And now that I've reached the end I can go to sleep...
KnellaLuna chapter 37 . 5/5
Just as brilliant as the first one! I laughed, I cried, I did both at the same time... Brilliant!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 2/15
Lovvvvvvvvvvved this :)
pinstripesandconverse chapter 16 . 1/13
pinstripesandconverse chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm scared jfc
Guest chapter 34 . 12/20/2014
JFC, I am crying at work, where i shouldnt even be reading, in the first place!
djgirl911 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I know this fic has been up for a while but I'd just like to tell you that reading it again made my day. I don't think ill ever get over the tragedy that was the Tenth Doctor and Rose and I'm so glad that you're still writing about them.
Audrey chapter 37 . 9/23/2014
You are such a great writer. I LOVE your work! Keep doing what you are doing!
MRTL85 chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
That was amazingly fantastic! Loved every minuite of it!
QueenTatooine chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
Very nice. Loved the story!
MRTL85 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I can't believe you went there! You are actually proposing that the Doctor and Rose could have a child?! THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE THE BEST FREAKING FANFIC SERIES I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! And you, dear WhoMe-2, ARE MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR OF DOCTOR WHO FICS BY FAR! Keep up the fantastic work!
k8316 chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
Also. "The Oncoming Adorable" is the best nickname ever. Kudos.
k8316 chapter 37 . 4/25/2014
I most definitely stayed up till 8am reading this story because I just couldn't stop reading! I felt the pain and the happiness ...and the pain again and the happiness again with Rose and the Doctor throughout the story. I was right with them emotionally the whole time. You did such a wonderful job creating this world and bringing it to life. Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was a true pleasure to read.
moosiebell chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
love the story! love the running!
luckbringer chapter 37 . 4/7/2014
OK, so I've been meaning to post something earlier, but I just wanted to read more! And now it's the end, for now. Guess now's as good a time as anything.
THANK YOU for writing these wonderful stories! Though you torture Ten and Rose and me and no doubt every one of your readers, you always have a way of making things turn out alright. And, for whatever reason, Rose turning into a Timelord only makes perfect when you write it. Thank you again, and keep writing! While you do that, I'll keep reading.
And writing, I suppose. You don't get to hog all the Ten/Rose perfection. ;)
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »