Reviews for It Seems So Slow
NameGuest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I just noticed that your description is a Kim Possible quote! XD Ron says that about forty five minutes into 'A sitch in time'
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww the barry wally fluff was absolutely precious! i love their close relationship its so beautiful.
Flash Admirer chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ah, how'd you know Wally angst stories are my absolute favorite? And the fact that Rudy is a jackass and abusive father just makes it more interesting to me since it sticks more to canon of how bad of a father he was compared to his YJ counterpart.

You've got me interested in this story with the whole Barry/Wally concept of being more than just superhero partners. I laughed at how flustered Wally got after Barry grabbed him and kissed him on the nose. I don't know why, but they've become my OTP after reading so many stories about their relationship over at the YJ meme. I found it absolutely hilarious how Barry used that as a means of angering Rudy even more than he was. Though, I do wonder what he was going to say. And, they're right, it's hilarious to bait Rudy because he has such a short temper that reminds me a little bit of Donald Duck, minus the cuteness.

And, is it me, or is Wally a BAMF in this story? That just makes it a whole lot better. Yeah, Wally needs to be more protective of himself and dodge the hits his father deals him, even if it's cheating to fight against a non-meta. Whatever, Rudy deserves it.

Please tell me there's more to come. I love how you've started this story and I'm dying to find out what happens next. I also wonder what the time-traveling aspects of this story will be. And, most importantly, how deep is the Barry/Wally relationship? Sorry for acting like such a fangirl but I can't help it. Update soon, please.
PeasAndCheese chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like to read stories that explore a possible relationship between Barry and Wally that goes beyond the mentor/sidekick kind. Welp, you got me interested. Hope there will be more soon.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this story is the funnist story I've ever read
MeMiMoMemories chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Good fic. Wally seems like a bad ass(Is that one word?).

Hope you both update soon.