Reviews for Can't You See
WilsonFanGirl chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Why no UPDATE? Please continue!
ShipperGirl chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Another excellent chapter added to this wonderful fic! I really love how it is largely Wilson focused. You are very much in touch with his feelings. Beautifully written. Please update soon!
ToWeepAgain chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Just found your amazing story! Please update soon!
AngelFace chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
I just found my favourite story EVER. Please write more H/W! you do it so well!
rividori chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
I probably haven't mentioned before how I like that you have House doing the online consults. I think it suits him. It is nice to see Wilson recognising the sacrifices House has made as well, though. I love the way you're writing this. I hope Wilson's vision does improve and am looking forward to the parents' visit.
rividori chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
I love this chapter. Beautiful.
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
Such a sad day, but perfect to read this sad story. We all nead as many grouphugs as we can get. Hug(h)!
FacadePoppy chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! How sensitive you describe the relationship between House and Wilson. How things are done incrementally, and that things aren't changing all at once (I wonder how things will change now?). I like Wilson's thoughts very much!
Cloak-of-Sadness chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Amazing, great POV (I love you Wilson) and the plot is wondeful! Love it! I really love the development you made with this story and Wilson's progress through his baggage.
Flatpickluvr chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
I laughed so hard when I read the line "Hey, you brides! My boyfriend wants to dance"! It was perfect, and so in character for House to blurt something like that out loud.

I'm not sure if you meant the phrase "let them talk" to also be an inside reference to his CD but even if it wasn't, I completely understood everything House said in this chapter and it was very much in character.

Loved it!
MrsBee1973 chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Omg! Beautiful! Picturing Wilson with his hands on houses face gives me the chills :)
cookie chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
what a fantastic chapter! I think your House somewhat ott, but who cares, its great! Long may you continue.
LoveHilson chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
No, no, no. I do not have tears in my eyes. Why would you think that? A deep, honest marriage proposal from House, would that make me cry? Nooooooo. Not at all. No, no, no.

Sobs.
4EverSundayChild chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
And again, as I continue my search for HW fics, I find you. This is absolutely perfect. And the relationship between House and Wilson here is bittersweet and just the right amount of tension. Loved this.
MrsBee1973 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
On the edge of my seat and my heart is in a twist : )