Reviews for Love Under
Love you work
Ella chapter 7 . 4/2
So romantic!
Ella chapter 9 . 4/2
that was amazing can you write more?
EndlessMidnightSky chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
It's... It's alive! :D Yay, an update! I'm so pleased, and what a good one too! Look on the bright side, Kook, at least she made it easy for you after all that. They're over and Kook can finaly get with the blue ninja. Ah, good times. I'm so glad this isn't dead. It's my favourtie splatfic :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Way to go, Kook! Woo-hoo!

Hey, nice chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

By the way, are you gonna be working on those winter stories? They sound like a ton of fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love chapter 7 with the night flight and kooks should make a story were kook and shaiden are together and kook gets killed
and shaiden has to live without to sound needy but I really want somone to make a story like that,so if you cant please tell some other splatafans to try to make i'm beging you.

Splatafan Maximum. :)
TheBlazingOptimist chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Oh wow, go Kook! This was a really cool chapter, it was good to see him standing up for himself (something I can actually see him doing, not OOC at all), and, as for Hetty- half the girls at my school are just like her, neeh. -_-

Wishing you a happy life,

Blaze x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
hey i really like ur story.
i was also wondering if u could make a story with gildar liking an attacker.
i cant wite it because i cant think of a plot and when i try to write stories i cant finish them.
alexis chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
it's awsome. keep writting more please
alex chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i like it very much
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
You're writing isn't that bad. I mean this is 1 of my fave fics. : )
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Ok, so is the story over?
jakubowski22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i love your story
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
YEAH! i found a splatalot fanfic! :D

ever since kook tried to impress shaiden with dance moves i've supported the kook/shaiden pairing! and all the characters were done to perfection! especially gildar and the attitude and knightriss's take that cds! XD
mgqueenofpotatoes chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Hi

I love ur story. It's awesome and ur awesome. :)

Keep up the good work.