Reviews for Lifelines
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hmmmm really good point you make here. And a really intense situation to let it play out in. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time on this one.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Really fascinating look at how close to the edge of savagery the boys must skate when constantly exposed to both supernatural and plain old human evil.
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Once again, amazing story! I was about to favorite it, but then I thought, since I wanna favorite each of your story, I'll just favorite YOU, it'll be simpler.
I really like how you depict the boys, it's really true to the character and so much emotions in such small amount of words.
Yep, I've to confess I'm a fan of your work chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ah yes, that pic of Jared when the Cowboys lost the first game of the season!
Remember Dean's rage in Jump the Shark well and it fits that the same would go for Sam when Dean was beaten by other hunters. Could just imagine his blind rage as he saw Dean beaten to a pulp and the guy starting to undo his belt. And the only person who could bring Sam back from that rage and stop him doing so much damage he could kill Frank was Dean. They definitely are each others lifelines. Great final part in the motel room as Dean wakes up and finds out he has been out of it for nearly three days and loved the conversation between them.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wonderful Story. It show how each brother can help the other one not only when there hunting but all so when one might go to far. Please keep up the wonderful work.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Good story! Mmmm... love me some angsty!Sammy. Your dialog for Dean was pretty good, better than most I've read. Seems, however, the boys still have a score to settle with Tim and Reggie. I love stories based on Seasons 4/5 and this was a treat. So... thank you. :D
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I absolutely love the way your mind works. This story was awesome, the way Dean's rage is triggered by Sam being hurt by the ghouls and Sam's rage is triggered by Dean being hurt by the hunters. That's perfect as far as I'm concerned. Also, the only one who can bring them back from that mind numbing rage is their brother. Wonderful stuff!

Thank you for providing the link to the picture of Jared. You can almost see the steam coming out of his ears. LOL
zuimar chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hi again ;-) Another late review, been doin' some catch up as you can see. My, you have such great insight in the brothers' dynamics. Even with everything that has happened between them, they will always stick up for each other when one of them is threatened by either something supernatural or some thugs. Wonderful story again, you really are one of the most talented writers on FF!
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I've heard it said he's pretty passionate - on both sides of things. :) My guess is, we wouldn't want him mad at us! LOL.

This, this was awesome. Everyone has lines that push that into that edge of fury. Everyone. Some people are just dangerous enough to be scary when that happens. Good thing the Winchesters have each other to pull them back in.

Really well done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great fic! I love me some hurt!Dean and some furious!Sammy. :D

Nice build up and even Dean signaling Sam that the guy had had enough and not to kill him. Love it!

Nice one. :)
Samantha V chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Amazing story. Thank-you!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/27/2011

agdfaghdfgahfdgha - consider this as a praising message to you.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh what a joy to see a new fic from you! And you sure know how to keep us all entertained.

I loved how you wove this story around a facial expression and what could have created such a reaction in Sam. I think you handled the situation well, alluding to the threat without going into detail and overdoing the imagery, it was subtly done but the effect was just as powerful.

The description of how Sam's world zeroed into Frank was brilliantly done and I adored how it was Dean's pained "Sam" that brought him back, it reminded me of Devil's Trap when Dean calls Sam name to stop him from shooting his father. And I guess that's another lifeline moment for them.

Exploring this aspect of the boys relationship is fascinating. How they can be each others breaking point as well as the lifeline just makes me want to wallow in their awesome brotherliness!

This was all kinds of wonderful, it's always a pleasure reading your fics. I hope you have more planned in the not so distant future. Take care, Abbi
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was a very good story. Thank you.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved it!

That story had everything I want from a SPN fic - suspense, a bit of whump, emotions and brotherly schmoop :)

I think you got the boys' feelings just right and actually what you showed here is one of the most important aspects of the SPN story. It's something that has developed during the last years - I just watched a couple of season 1 episodes recently and I think the boys needed quite a while to learn to be each other's lifeline in tough situations.