Reviews for Fate's Curse
The fluffy chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Nooooooo I wanna read the next chapter !
bloodymaiden95 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
why haven't update more chapter yet i wanna read...x3
Lunardragon33 chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
please update soon this is awesome
emily chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
yay! youre gunna finish this! u r a really good writer u know.
snoozedog74 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
your storys pretty good, but did you have to stop at such a cliffhanger?
k-popluver4eva chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why did u end with a cliffy! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE! TTTT I'll cry very hard if you don't! I'm sad that Souta is like this but I hope Kagome rescues him!
PLS PLS UPDATE! TTTT
Mo chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
plez finish post faster i like this story
Foxluna chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
when you do update can you please let me know? i would really like to read more of this! poor Sota from the last chapter. and Mokuba as well. hopefully Kagome is back at this time and gets to him before their both badly hurt. also i wonder where she's been all this time?
k-popluver4eva chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This is a great story and I wonder if Kagome is going to save Sota! Can't wait for next chapter! Also when Sota finds his sister is alive!
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Awww. Hope you update soon. I absolutely love Kagome's new look and bad-ass attitude. Also, by making their mother a party drunkard you made the story so much believable! Another thing I can't wait to know is why Yugi had the dream of the final fight between Naraku and Kagome... So pls update! *puppy eyes*
Dragon's Sounding chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Well I'm proud to say that I got hooked on this story. It would be a shame if you don't continue it…But one thing's for sure, I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU TO THE END! WOOOOOOO XD
sousie chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
can't wait for your next update
HeartXCrossbones chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
This is sooo cool! Please update soon!
Lozenger12 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
GAH! CLIFFY THEN A NOTE! XD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! DOES KAGOME SAVE SOUTA! HOW WILL HE FEEL IF SHE DOES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! ('w')
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Update! I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this story!