Reviews for To Tell The Truth
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/22
Yeeeeeesssssssss! This story touches upon actually understanding Inuyasha and them talking. The best! Faving this!
Kelly-Ray chapter 2 . 1/1
Do you actually know what grasshopper anus taste like?
V chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
As expected, a fabulous story.
Jay chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad I read this story & I wish more read it since you have done such a good job on it. Looking forward to reading more by you.
Jay chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Great job. The story so far has been very well written. The two of them together was very good too. There are a handful of really great scenes of Kag & Inu for the first time, but many others either have very little detail that they might as well just skip it, are extremely sappy and/or heavily focused on the idea of how every girl faces a good deal of pain & cries the first time. Thank you for writing one that didn't come across as an overly romantic virgin. On that note, I love their group & the questioning. Shippo & Miroku are such loveable troublemakers.
freaky-hanyou chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
So I tried to post this on MediaMiner, which is where I usually hit up your stories, but it's being uncooperative so luckily I'll just come over here:

I know I've never reviewed on MediaMiner, and I'm not entirely sure about ffnet, but I am in love with your stories. You have such a wonderful talent for writing; your stories have been my favorites for many years. I love coming back to read my favorites, as well as stumbling upon marvelous ones that I may have missed in your lists upon lists of wonderfully written works. I hope you enjoy writing them half as much as I enjoy reading them. Thank you for letting us read your wonderful stories!

Thank you!
FH
serenityselena chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
a wonderful happy end for our favourite couple :)
Jezzie13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
the whole story was absolutely beautiful. it was very well written and had an amazing plot. great job! .
Fire27 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love it! You're ideas are very creative. Cutting this review short- I really like your writing in general!
KagomesDarkHeart chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
It was just as grate reading this time as it was on MM
xxoikilluoxx chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
love the story
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
This was amazing. I really enjoyed it.
kagomecathanyo chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
OMG! I ***LOVE*** YOUR STORIES! this one is soooo AWESOME and sooo SWEET and KAWAII!

i'm lucky i got to read this one! i'm only able to use the family desktop or the family laptop now, so it's a wonder that my parents or brothers didn't notice the rating!
Lady Callista chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Such an amusingly creative way to get them together; I loved it! It was a great way of allowing them to act OOC without them actually being OOC, if you know what I mean, lol. Also very well written, both the story in general and the lemon. Off now to read more of your stuff... (I love finding authors I haven't read before who are actually good authors; There are way too many badly written fics on FFN.)
newkitten1992 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
this was really good. i like it