Reviews for To Tell The Truth
iChaos chapter 3 . 4/10
In the spirit of this particular story, I will truthfully say that it is not my favorite one of your fics. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't like it all because I really did. It's just that some of the others simply appealed to me even more.

Why? A few reasons. The epilogue felt a litte rushed. Kikyou did have any last words, and given her influence in this story I thought she deserved...something. Some smack talk as she dragged Naruku into hell or maybe a parting shot towards Kagome to remind her that she owes her one. Sesshumaru made an appearance, but it was so brief I was left wanting more. Kohaku died and Sango suffered, and I never like to see that (I luv Sango)

Most importantly, even though the truth inducing tea angle was well written, it was still just a little too convenient. Or maybe it just made things easier than they ought to be, like they didn't quite 'earn it the hard way' this time.
iChaos chapter 2 . 4/10
Lord have mercy! Ok, so apparently he is going to get himself into Kagome. I did not see that coming (no pun intended). Things certainly did escalate much more quickly than I had anticipated, but then again there is only one more chapter so I guess it isn't completely unexpected.

Actually, I was so focused on their truth-tea-induced-tete-a-tete that I just wasn't thinking about the physical attraction. At first I was moderately concerned that this artificially enhanced honesty session would seem too forced, but as usual you have navigated the emotional minefield with your typical aplomb. Naturally then, they are better off for it.
iChaos chapter 1 . 4/10
What an incredibly insightful portrayal of Kikyou and her unique point of view. I give you a lot if credit for writing that. The poor girl almost never gets a chance to express herself in any meaningful way. This time, you have given her relevance to the story a dynamic angle that is long overdue, in my opinion at least.

Now, what sort of trouble is that silly inu-hanyou about to get himself into now that Kikyou has given him a longer leash?
bubblyblush chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Oh my god! Beautiful story! I love a happy ending (_-)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Yeeeeeesssssssss! This story touches upon actually understanding Inuyasha and them talking. The best! Faving this!
Kelly-Ray chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Do you actually know what grasshopper anus taste like?
V chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
As expected, a fabulous story.
Jay chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad I read this story & I wish more read it since you have done such a good job on it. Looking forward to reading more by you.
Jay chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Great job. The story so far has been very well written. The two of them together was very good too. There are a handful of really great scenes of Kag & Inu for the first time, but many others either have very little detail that they might as well just skip it, are extremely sappy and/or heavily focused on the idea of how every girl faces a good deal of pain & cries the first time. Thank you for writing one that didn't come across as an overly romantic virgin. On that note, I love their group & the questioning. Shippo & Miroku are such loveable troublemakers.
freaky-hanyou chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
So I tried to post this on MediaMiner, which is where I usually hit up your stories, but it's being uncooperative so luckily I'll just come over here:

I know I've never reviewed on MediaMiner, and I'm not entirely sure about ffnet, but I am in love with your stories. You have such a wonderful talent for writing; your stories have been my favorites for many years. I love coming back to read my favorites, as well as stumbling upon marvelous ones that I may have missed in your lists upon lists of wonderfully written works. I hope you enjoy writing them half as much as I enjoy reading them. Thank you for letting us read your wonderful stories!

Thank you!
FH
serenityselena chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
a wonderful happy end for our favourite couple :)
Jezzie13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
the whole story was absolutely beautiful. it was very well written and had an amazing plot. great job! .
Fire27 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love it! You're ideas are very creative. Cutting this review short- I really like your writing in general!
KagomesDarkHeart chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
It was just as grate reading this time as it was on MM
xxoikilluoxx chapter 3 . 10/20/2011