Reviews for Beast Doll
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Yay! Feral terra! Me a encantado, la verdad es que terra tanto en dissidia como en ff6 se volvía una máquina asesina imparable al transformarse en esper... el contraste de su inocente personalidad y frágil apariencia con su inmenso poder y salvaje lado esper es... simplemente terra xD

Ahora revisaré que mas tienes en tu perfil.
MARYXULA chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
OMFG! Im spanish too and well, I know some english...
I think that Its a great story, I love those two but never before I shipped them (somehow, you are making me ship them)
I would like to write something soon... But my ideas are a little weird n_nU
Greetings!
Ninasnum chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great job for your first english fic. I didn't even think about shipping Kuja and Terra till I read your story; totally love this pairing now :) I really loved it and will definitely be reviewing your full-length fanfic.
varee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow, it came out extremely well! I'll be glad to read more of your future English fics!
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Intriguing start, looking forward to more. :)
Zack chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Impressive, truthfully I didn't know you wrote in Spanish your English was just that good! Anyway, the idea is an interesting and something tells me that you might write a sequel about the two.
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 9/25/2011

This was awesome, and in english, too! I'm so thrilled I could see more of this pairing! Thanks a lot and keep it up!