Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
a friend chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
You keep using were instead of where. Just a heads up that seems a lot ruder that is actually meant to be. AS for your other story, I have another prompt. Hardison and Parker's first date and how they have no idea it is actually a date until the end.

Have fun!
Lily in Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love it! I love Harry Potter so much! And Leverage, of course :)

ps: I hate correcting you again but it's Devereaux not Deveraux XD though it's not very important because I really enjoyed the story ;)

x Lily
a friend chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
You used quite instead of quiet towards the beginning and there are a few grammer mistakes throughout but after that it's a walk in the park! I like it!
No Illusions chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is great! I love the concept, and seriously cannot wait to see what mischief the team will get up to at Hogwarts! I'm curious to know how exactly the team ended up going to Hogwarts-how did Dumbledore explain things to them? (I'd imagine that Parker was quite cool with it, but Nate and Eliot were probably a little more iffy.) Will the team get to meet the other Harry Potter characters? For some reason I have a feeling that Fred, George, and Hardison would get along great...

There's not exactly a lot of Harry Potter/Leverage fanfic around, but since I love both, I'm quite curious to see how this plays out! I'm glad you published it :)