Reviews for The Passion in the Primitive
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I have no idea which was hotter. They were both just too good! Loved it!
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Both story's were really hot
But I liked Cavewomen Brennan better that one was as hotter ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
god, that was so darn hot & hysterically funny & it's the second time i've read your story, with this it's sequel !
It's great to have sum smut & fun fan/fics to read, as i mainly go for the fics with b&b case's & sum of them can be very horrid & horrific in the details of what we humans are capable of doing to one anther, 'in a fan fiction world'...

Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
threesquares chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I know it has been a while since you wrote this but I loved this little cavewoman/caveman series you wrote. You don't have nearly the number of appreciative review you deserve so I thouht Id better leave one. I like how they started out in public (and it is always fun to see the Jeffersonian folks together) and then ended up at home and Brennan telling Booth that he is *her* mate was, I agree with Booth, extremely hot. I hope you write more. Best, Michele
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
both but this one was hilarious because of Bones' squinty talk:

- "extricate yourself"... was great

- "in the animal kingdom"... fantastic

- the Praying Mantis reference and Booth's reaction a cameo.

well done, Daisy60
hannah chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
while this story was good i liked 'me booth, you bones' a lot better.
kikki hope chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
"can go take a jog." Lol. I liked both of them, can't choose one one the other.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing

NCIS-Bones-Chick chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I liked Caveman Booth the best, but that's probably becuase I'm female :D

Great stories that you've written and I enjoyed reading them :b
Miss Debs chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved Caveman Booth! He was really hot! But that girl sure gave me some ideas ;) They were both great!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ah. Found it. :)
sunny smiles chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love cavewoman Brennan! U rarely could see Brennan act so possessive over Booth

*:.。. o()o .。.:*
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Both were pretty good, no doubt, but I think I prefer caveman Booth. Anyway, can't wait to see what you cone up with next!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That's a tough call at who was hotter. I think in the bar, Brennan was hotter. You had her reaction to the surgically enhanced bimbo perfect! Great dialogue there. Loved it! In the bedroom, I think my vote goes to Booth's caveman. I think it's because it's more unexpected for me to think Booth would be able to be that possessive of Brennan and he was so hot he got away with it. But I love how turned on Booth was when Brennan took control. Booth needs to know that he is wanted like that after all the recent rejection.

Your sequel is definitely better than a campaign report! But I hope you got the report done, too. ;)
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Although this was hot, I have to admit I liked caveman Booth more. I am a woman and I have my dreams... LOL
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Though I lust for caveman Booth, cavewoman Brennan is fun to read about. I think it's because her actions are pure emotion and it's fun watching her deal with th. It says apt about Booth that she can be free with him.