Reviews for None Dare Call it Treason
fiesa chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I find the prologue fascinating!

Normally, I find stories with the pairing Kase/Ken hard to read, I can't exactly explain why. But especially the title had something that made me want to get to know the story closer, and I am looking forward to how you will be continuing it!

I like the way the prologue is divided up into different parts, with Ken growing older in between them. Also, the subtitles - fourteen, sixteen and increasingly stupid, sixteen ] alcohol and so on - were great.

You capture the scenes and the characters of the protagonists really well. The tension between Ken and Kase grows stronger by every paragraph and the side characters are great ones, as well. I especially liked the way Ken describes Kase. And, actually, everything else as well. You are able to pinpoint his curious, open and yet self-concious character very well!

I definitely will be looking forward to the nexxt chapter of this story. Or to the next five ones, if you do keep up with the frame of antique drama

Thank you very much for writing and sharing this. Have a great weekend.
Kiko-tan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow!

Even after all that happened, Ken was still thinking of Kase near the end of the series. It seems only natural that they were a little closer than was shown, and this fits well. I can't wait to see how you'll continue this.
zzzzzz chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
There aren't many great writers left in this fandom- you're one of them. Please more?
thanks for the read chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A new story from you! very nice :-D
inktrap chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yes yes yes yes yes-

This is just what I needed to read. I love Ken's past, I absolutely adore Kase (flawless villain - or rather, quite the opposite, what makes him so interesting to read about) and this is looking so good. So good. I can't wait for what's to come. I'll be stalking!
laurose chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
The characters are very well done, the pacing just right, and I'd love to read more.