Reviews for Imperfect
MoonBeams 17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So that's how Temari and Kiseki was born! Hehehe!
Zancrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Pieces like this make me wonder why Nadeshiko wasn't real in Shugo Chara; and why didn't they make stuff like this. It's, in a word, wonderful. Tadase is a wonderful character, and he and Nadeshiko should be together, were she a real girl, of course.

Also, chibi Nade & Nagi are adorable.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So cute! That's a great interpretation of their past. Its nice to have a new story from you.
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Another wonderful oneshot made by the one and only, Ri-chin. :3 This was very lovely and adorable. It was also different, because they are little kids in this. AW THEY ARE SO CUTE! nwn

LOL "Munchkins". XD

Nade-chan and Tada-chan had a lot of pressure put on them from a very young age. :C Poor things...

And poor Nagi. XD HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE'S LITTLE! OMG CAN I KEEP HIM?

On a more serious note, there was one part in particular that I liked a lot. Since I'm on my DSi at the moment, I can't copy and paste it here. It was a part that was just description, and they were sitting under that tree, writing... It was just very beautifully worded. :)

Speaking of trees, I don't remember anything about that Dragon Tree thing. OTL Ergh...

Very well done. n.n Happii belated and un-birthday to you, Chro-chan! :3

PS: We're all perfectly imperfect. Just be yourself, because there's no one better! n.n

Shidonii
Diamond Starlet chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Waaa! Another awesome story! :)
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
*tear* Oh, my gosh. That was sad, but I loved it.

I thank you so much. (,:

This fic really suits Tadase and Nadeshiko... And Nagihiko, but that doesn't matter.

I LOVE YOU NOHOMO.