Reviews for Britain Boys
skydoe16 chapter 10 . 4/3
This story was great and so descriptive, I love it. Using suppressants and collars on the sorcerers really reminded me of Wilde Times, the plot idea that Zootopia was going to be about. And being your story was written way before that one was even thought about, you are way ahead of the times ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
"so he took another bite of his dinner, grumbling about his insane family. He blamed George III."

I like that line. I can just imagine a 13 year-old Arthur thinking that.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
This was great! It was interesting to see the dynamic between Arthur and Merlin change! Awesome job!
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
AWE(:
So sweet!
I just melted into a pile of fluff
Darkflower123 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Oh my god, I love this so much!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I'll just say that as awkward as I found some parts, lol, I really enjoyed this - Great Story. :)
xkuroxshinobix chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Hi, will you be publishing the sequel anytime soon?
Habitualfool chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Do you know when the sequel might be up? I REALLY love this story!
abby.smc chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
aww i thought this was great! thanks so much for writting it!
it-will-rise-in-perfect-light chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Noooo why'd it have to end?! I wanted it to continue forever! Sigh, all good things really do come to an end. Ugh firstly I want to say: Bless you and that beautiful imagination of yours. You have a gift with words, I'm drowning in feels over here. My insides are all mushy and liquified because this story is just so heart-warming and adorable AND DAMN IT, IT'S THE BEST FREAKIN MERLIN/ARTHUR FIC I'VE READ YET. JFC just bless you. Never stop writing. Now I'm going to go stalk your profile and read your stories.
B4wuzden chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Amazing work! i commend your story-telling; the pacing was great and the writing wasn't bad! Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to the sequel.
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story was simply amazing, easily my favourite Merlin fic that I have ever read. The emotions, pacing and subsequent character development was superb. You mentioned a possible sequel, which you have definitely built up for. Please, please, PLEASE continue with this story. I can see there are still so many things left unsaid.
Raeigh chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
So I left a kind of ranty review about the fact that there was only one plane sent to rescue them. Despite that, I really did like this story. It was cute in places, sad in others, and all together a very fun read. The one thing I wanted to say though is that you should list it as complete. I almost didn't read it because you hadn't updated it in a while and I thought it was abandoned (rather than completed). Can't wait to read more!
Raeigh chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
So the Prince of Wales and the son of the Prime Minister get kidnapped, abused, and then finally escape, patching a call to their parents with their location and they send ONE plane? Dude, if this was real, the entire RAF, navy, and probably the coast guard would be swarming that place like it was the Apocalypse. There would be tanks and storm troopers and probably a Wookie army or three. The entire wrath of the British Empire would descend upon that warehouse so fast...
handsondeckgranger chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Omg this was fantastic! I noticed you said there was a sequel so I was wondering if you didn't post it on here or if you didn't end up writing it? Idk. This was really wonderful, though, and I would love to read more! :)