Reviews for Britain Boys
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
This was great! It was interesting to see the dynamic between Arthur and Merlin change! Awesome job!
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
AWE(:
So sweet!
I just melted into a pile of fluff
Darkflower123 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Oh my god, I love this so much!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I'll just say that as awkward as I found some parts, lol, I really enjoyed this - Great Story. :)
xkuroxshinobix chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Hi, will you be publishing the sequel anytime soon?
Habitualfool chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Do you know when the sequel might be up? I REALLY love this story!
abby.smc chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
aww i thought this was great! thanks so much for writting it!
it-will-rise-in-perfect-light chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Noooo why'd it have to end?! I wanted it to continue forever! Sigh, all good things really do come to an end. Ugh firstly I want to say: Bless you and that beautiful imagination of yours. You have a gift with words, I'm drowning in feels over here. My insides are all mushy and liquified because this story is just so heart-warming and adorable AND DAMN IT, IT'S THE BEST FREAKIN MERLIN/ARTHUR FIC I'VE READ YET. JFC just bless you. Never stop writing. Now I'm going to go stalk your profile and read your stories.
B4wuzden chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Amazing work! i commend your story-telling; the pacing was great and the writing wasn't bad! Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to the sequel.
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story was simply amazing, easily my favourite Merlin fic that I have ever read. The emotions, pacing and subsequent character development was superb. You mentioned a possible sequel, which you have definitely built up for. Please, please, PLEASE continue with this story. I can see there are still so many things left unsaid.
Raeigh chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
So I left a kind of ranty review about the fact that there was only one plane sent to rescue them. Despite that, I really did like this story. It was cute in places, sad in others, and all together a very fun read. The one thing I wanted to say though is that you should list it as complete. I almost didn't read it because you hadn't updated it in a while and I thought it was abandoned (rather than completed). Can't wait to read more!
Raeigh chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
So the Prince of Wales and the son of the Prime Minister get kidnapped, abused, and then finally escape, patching a call to their parents with their location and they send ONE plane? Dude, if this was real, the entire RAF, navy, and probably the coast guard would be swarming that place like it was the Apocalypse. There would be tanks and storm troopers and probably a Wookie army or three. The entire wrath of the British Empire would descend upon that warehouse so fast...
handsondeckgranger chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Omg this was fantastic! I noticed you said there was a sequel so I was wondering if you didn't post it on here or if you didn't end up writing it? Idk. This was really wonderful, though, and I would love to read more! :)
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Hi there, uh, this might be a little to a lot random... but I love your stuff. Collectively, pretty much all of your Merlin fics are awesome and its amazing to see how Merlin and Arthur interact, the whys and effects their actions have for them and others and everything... just awesome.

But.

There's always a but... You said there'd be a sequel! *cries* A week or so ago, I was reminded of this fic and so I re-read it and I may just go a bit more loopy wondering what it is that you have planned for the two...

Where their relationship will go from here, how their parents will interact... will Hunith be re-elected? How are they going to manage going to the same school? What about other magic-extremists? After-effects of their captivity...

Curiosity is a dangerous thing to be left unsated.

However, life is life and hectic and you probably have valid reasons for not doing a sequel. If it is possible to continue this I will be ecstatic, if not, I shall find a way to carry on. Oh woe is me.

But, yes. Brilliant work all around :)
WeirdALB chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Loved this story! :D I was completely into it and couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. I hope you do a sequel soon, there is so much you can do with this series that I am blowing my mind at it :P I loved how you made Will and Leon their bodyguards, it totally worked. Their growing relationship is really well written, and I hope you go further into Merlin's denial that he is gay, or when he comes out that the press do exactly what Collin's said. Speaking of, holy crap they killed him! I was thinking that they kinda beat him up really good, and then to learn that he's dead, will their be revenge? And will the boys find out and get mad that it was kept from them? Will Arthur blame Merlin's magic? What about those higher ups that Collin's mentioned? Man I loved this story! Please, please, please write more soon! :)