Reviews for Need a Little More You
allan calderini chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is one of the most weirdest stories I had ever read and I believe because it was of Dean and Castiel portraying but it was good really good. Thanks for this unique story.
ab89us chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I really enjoyed this!
swlfangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Omggg! I love this! Fantastic thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
i just simply love you and your stories...you have instantly become no.1 on my favourite fanfiction writer's list! XD
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is the best thing I've read in months. I cannot get over how much I love your Cas. I'm so excited for the sequel. Will you post a note on this fic when the sequel is uploaded? Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
ugh this is sweet and cute and sad ugh
ejay chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It's funny to me that Cas lied about being a Woman and Gender Studies Major but was really a Bio major with an interest in virology because one of my really good friends started off in Bio/virology and ended up in Gender Studies :P

Now for an actual review: I love this piece. Their interactions were great and it didn't seem to fall back on any tropes like ooh this person's a social outcast and the other is a popular jock. They just kind of existed and met and had a connection and fell for each other and that was really refreshing. I'm always wary about saying judging whether characters are IC especially in AU, but honestly this feels like they are very true to their core personalities so I was actually reading Cas and Dean hanging out with that subtle undertone of romance. I honestly could gush about how good I thought this story was and how (aside from a slight bit where I think you meant to say Cas was leaving the mail room and headed in the direction of the residence halls instead of the other way around) it flowed. Now I'm wondering if it's on ao3 and if so I'm going to promptly go over there and leave kudos :)
infinity.and.nutella chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
*dies of amazingness*
God chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ahh love it love it love it!
ouran1996 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This story was so cute! I loved how quirky Cas was!
Defintely looking forward to the sequel!
starshaker chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Loved this story. I was a little apprehensive at the prompt/summary but you wrote it so well :) x
refugeofthemind chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I totally fell in love with this the moment Cas sang The Cab, they're my favorite band. I think it was really cute that dean fell in love with weird Cas, kinda reminds me if how he was in the seventh season!
FunUnintentionallyCrazyKid chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story was fucking HILARIOUS! I loved it! I can actually really relate to cas. If I could, I'd buy every book series that entrigue me and all the books by all my favorite writers!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very cute and fun. Thanks for sharing!
heisaspider chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was really nice! I enjoy crazy weird Cas in fics xD.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »