Reviews for Psychosis
hopeless fan chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
you made me have feelings

i dont like it

i love the story but i hate the fsct it made me cry
DCKidWing13 chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
"Walker". I've tried hard not to picture the new agent in season 12, Stephen Walker...
MW3addict chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Awesome story !
Helena chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Wow your stories are so good! I read your profile, and yes for Flute and Piano! I am currently procrastinating a very important assignment for school, but I can't stop reading! Its so so engrossing!
Asha Davis chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
did Spencer just kill Henery!
Zoge Hetai chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I think I've found it. My favorite fanfic. i have read hundreds upon hundreds of fanfics, each unique in their own wat, but this, this is something else entirely that can be seen as a possible episode! This fanfic has immediately won #1 as my favorite fanfic of all time.
DutchWreck chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Holy fuck
aku no tensai chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Ohhhh! I love the ending. Almost makes it seem like what happened to Reid is something like a virus. VERY nice touch even though I think it wasn't intended and wasn't what you were aiming for.
-AnT
HarlesAugust chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
fabulous
Aurora chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
This made me cry :c
UnDeanifiedMadness chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I love this story in a non-morbid way lol. Great work and great imagination loved it all... Xo
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
wow...awesome story...wish reid hadn't of died though
Namesarenotimportant chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I mean, I liked it, but I think it would have been better if you had kept Reid alive.
laneydaze96 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
What can I say? This story is a complete shock, every step of the way. I haven't seen any author write mental illness as well as you. You absolutely nail it, in your schizophrenia story as well. And you have done things that some authors would never dare to do. I mean, you killed HENRY! Sweet, little baby Henry! And he wasn't killed by an evil serial killer or anything, he was killed by our beloved Reid!

You were extremely brave in doing that, and it was a risk. But it paid off. It helped show just how extreme mental illness can be and how much it warps people.

Omg, the ending! So sad. Poor Morgan. And the team! What an awful way to lose a friend. JJ must be completely torn. The man who killed her little baby is dead, so you could say justice was served, but the man who was her best friend is dead as well. It's almost like two personalities, when you think about it. Because Reid wasn't Reid.

Anyway, beautifully written!
susannah2000 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Detective Walker doesn't seem to follow directions very well. He was told not to shoot! I agree though with the opinion that death would be preferable to what would await Reid in the legal/psychiatric system. This was very craftily written, to show Reid as such a helpless, terrorized figure that evokes sympathy, while knowing he has done terrible things. I think that since you had him kill Henry, that shouldn't have been forgotten in the rest of the story. How would JJ feel to learn that Reid was killed?

This story was so sad, in every way. Well done.