Reviews for The Kingdom Comes Again
Jon chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
Who is pairing with ranma.
Tovath chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
Glad you finally wrote another chapter of this.
Azure Neko chapter 15 . 3/24/2009
*long whistle*

This is a first fanfiction? How many times did you rewrite it? I mean, come on! I just now read the whole thing through for the first time. It's brilliant. Engaging and interesting. Plus it fits in the category you put it in, even though it's a crossover. You do enough explaination of the Sailor Moon stuff that Ranma fans can enjoy it without getting confused. That's a major weakness of many crossovers, but you conquered it handily. Congrats.
Nightgazer333 chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
UPDATE THIS FIC! I love this! Man, you have written a great fic, with a wonderful crossover and the two oc characters too and I hope to see more of this sometime soon, it's just... really good!
Arkeus chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
nice.

A bit awkward, but nice.

:-)
Shaithan chapter 14 . 12/1/2007
Interesting story.

Well written and fun to read.

I'm waiting for the next chapters.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Shaithan
Final-Fan chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
A zombie-creating monster? That's new. Hopefully your story is either not dead or equally unwilling to rest in peace.
Blackdex chapter 14 . 10/23/2006
It has potential, but there are also many ways that this could go bad. For one thing, having the Senshi learn martial arts, great idea, but I certainly hope you don’t plan on bringing them above a "normal human" level, I don’t believe they could learn that fast. Same goes for teaching Ranma magic, except maybe spiritual, but he doesn’t have the personality for that. I hope you don’t plan on powering up Akane, I have read many of those pieces, and so far, they have all ended horribly, I don’t think its such a hard plot, just that not many people can relate to the story if Akane approaches Ranma’s level. Kudos on pointing out she has more mob fighting skills though. Well, that’s it for me, Ciao
Materia-Blade chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
Incredible fic! I am indupitably impressed!

I would love to see more, and stat!

I like how you coordinated the senshi and nwc and how no character seems to be the main character. How everyone seems like equals in importance. It's a very interesting talent you have. I know I can't do that.
wolf-in-hell chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
actually, i think ryoga is bullet proof...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x3) Oh boy.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x3) So! that is way for Jusenkyo!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x3) Poor Kaga!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x3) The cat is out now.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Ranma, open mouth, foot in.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »