Reviews for The Kingdom Comes Again
Rubel chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
Neat. Good story I hope you continue it.
correction chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
shampoo's amazon name is Sham Pu and shadow is Koga (KO-ga)
Choas Babe chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Fuck you! You haven't updated in thre years! Come on! How will the Senshi react to the Freak? WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE?
Ranma-Yasha chapter 13 . 8/6/2004
kick ass fic! fic please continue it sometime soon
dragongame chapter 13 . 5/15/2004
Good story.
Please continue as soon as you can.
Rivan chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
This story is coming along nicely. There's so much funny material in here. I only noticed two problems worth mentioning. You sometimes don't use apostrophes when you should. Also, there were several parts where you would be writing in past tense, and then you switched to present tense for a sentence or two, and then you would go back. Sometimes authors do this for a reason, but there didn't seem to be a purpose for this change when you used it. There's nothing else I thought I should bring up. Keep writing. This is a great fic!
vr6778 chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
Love your story. More Please!
Hime chapter 13 . 6/14/2002
Loyal fan is right...well maybe not loyal fan but I have been waiting for this chapter too come out. Much, too short...please get another chapter out soon.
ariel stormcloud chapter 13 . 6/13/2002
great story
Joltgeot chapter 13 . 6/12/2002
Good story and new chapter. Story good. New chapter good.
Joltgeot chapter 13 . 6/12/2002
Good story and new chapter. Story good. New chapter good.
Shinigami chapter 13 . 6/12/2002
*whistles* SO it's all out now. So who got Queen Serenity's soul? What will the martial artist say to Jusenkyo being created by Queen Serenity? I think Ranma's wary of Luna cuz he inherited Artemis's fear of Luna...Sounds like Artemis might hang out with Ranma from now on. *lol at Tux Mask getting busted by Kaga* A movie, hm? As for Ryoga, he should be nicer to Ranma, it's not his fault he has no social skills! He was raised by Genma! And by the way, when will Artemis get his revenge on Genma?
Twilight Dragonfly chapter 12 . 5/26/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! I TRULY MEAN IT! EVERYTHING, FROM KUNO, TO MAMORU, TO RANMA! I have yet to read/see the manga or the tv series, but I've heard great things about it and this story makes me want to go out and spend ALL of my money on EVERYTHING associated with Ranma 1/2! Please update; in fact, let me know when you're updating at: ! 20 of 10 is my rating for you! Now hurry and update!

H4L
Hime chapter 12 . 5/24/2002
I'm realy enjoying this story...I do have some questions but I'm sure those can be cleared up in a few chapters or so..._
ariel stormcloud chapter 12 . 5/24/2002