Reviews for The Kingdom Comes Again
CRose chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
Okay, I just reached the end of chapter 3 and I have a problem, Please learn what scene breaks are and use them. Changeing scenes with no visible way to tell is confusing the hell out of me.

On the story itself, this is pretty good thought it tends to move around a little to much. I'm also wondering about this King guy you mentioned in the first chapter. Ten thousand years pass between the Silver Millinnium and present day and he's been quiet all that time? Seems a bit weird even if you're using the thousand years version instead. -_

Please see first paragraph
IMJack chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
It's a good story, but a decent pre-reader would make it much better. Good to see you bringing the characters, particularly Ryouga, out of their fandom-imposed one-track minds and three-phrase vocabularies.
Final-Fan chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
Nice work, my only complaint with the story is this: Why is Ryouga going on a date with Minako? What about Akari?

There were some spelling mistakes; at the bottom page of Ch. 4 there are:

disentigrating DISINTEGRATING

intereupted INTERRUPTED

debrie DEBRIS

dissapeared DISAPPEARED

I could preread if you want.

In any case, a good story.
Hime chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive at reading this considering it was a crossover with Ranam 1/2 and Sailor Moon, but I must say you combined the two very well. Please continue to write more as I will continue to read this story...
Igvy chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
Could be realy good, just a bit short at the moment.
SolarFire2 chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
Despite being not the biggest crossover fan out there (And -certainly- not the biggest Sailor Moon fan), I found this particular work to be immensely readable. It's really driven well by the character interaction and dialogue.

The sudden shifts of perspective were a little disorienting, but I think it works well. Certainly keeps the reader on their toes.

And if you still need a proofreader.. Well, look me up.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
aw, more Ryoga and less Ranma/Kaga, lol. But its an awesome fic anyways, keepz it up!
Dacl73 chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
Good Story, hope you make it a Ranma&Akane fic. The Ryoga/Minako idea was good I don't think I've seen it before. Also Ranma, it teaching the Scouts, would become more powerful if he was teaching them in their Scout forms.
neko-chama chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
I wonder if anyone else caught a certain game show reference in here. Anyway, nice chapter. I look forward to more.
CyberAngelOne chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
Well that was a funny ending to this chapter I can't wait to see the next chapter.
little red hen chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
I really like it. Its nice to see a Ranma/Sailor Moon fic where Ranma isn't Sailor Moon. Keep up the good work. By the way if you're still looking for prereaders to help with editing and stuff I'd be glad to help. My email address is listed in my profile.
Commander Galos chapter 3 . 4/26/2002
Mmmm... interesting story. Been a while since you updated, though. So, you need pre-readers? Count me in then! I'll be waiting for your response in that respect.
Starx chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
pretty good story. spelling is a little off, but good nonetheless.
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
Sorry but I don't know what to think about this just yet. Need more to go on.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7