Reviews for Coping
BrownGreenBlueWhite chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hello,

I haven't been on FanFiction for probably years now, so when the subsciption alert for you popped up in my inbox, I was a little thrown as I had completely forgotten about my brief obsession with the site.

A welcome return - a nice juxtaposition between Jim's very real loneliness and Ryan's ever-overblown dramas, well-chosen jokes for the vox pops and, as ever, a great instinct for the essence of the show's humour and characters.

Well done - looking forward to more.
ktface3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I was so surprised getting a notification about a new story from you; it was like Christmas morning or something! So happy the fic bug bit you, cause this was a lovely little gem that makes me want to fire up my DVD player and put in season 3. My favorite part has to be the conversation between Ryan, Oscar, Darrell, Kevin, and Creed-you really captured all of their personalities as well as the desperation they all feel about working in the office. Fantastic story, as always!
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow, i was pleasantly surprised to see you've written another office story! might i say that this one was very well done indeed:)

i liked pam and jim's simultaneous phone call - really sums up their relationship in the early seasons, doesn't it?

Also, Ryan wistfully wishing he had cancer was hilarious - it would seriously make an awesome episode.

Now if only Cousin Mose would come back from the dead and write more office stories... :)