Reviews for Faces from the Past
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I really liked this. Such a nice addition
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I told you Max is an asshole didn't I? I'm happy they finally sat down and cleared everything up though. I loved the way you tied some of the show's plot in these series! Your stories and their plots are utterly brilliant and quite original. It's from the few times I read a story that flows so well! Honestly I have no idea how many of these pieces I have read so far but as I get closer to the end I feel a little sad that there wont be anymore!
shad75 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very interesting chapter. I liked all these people walking into their life and upsetting the balance so as to say and I was very pleased that I could place the episodes. So Tamara Barnes comes in season 5, Hopeless, and the other guy in 'Demonology'. Glad Emily told Derek about the abortion.

I am not sure if in this part of the world, the wife will have a civil conversation with the husband's mistress. They'll probably slap each other silly! I am not sure if the kids would meet under pleasant circumstances either, unless of course he was divorced first and then married someone else. That may be amicable. My mother's brother has been married 3 times. I haven't yet met my cousin from his last marriage and he's 8 years old. My other cousins live in the States. I have visited them there. We get on well when they visit but they don't believe in keeping in touch inbetween which is sad really. I think they can have a civil conversation with each other too (different mothers) when they meet even though my uncle was dating his 2nd wife before being divorced from his 1st.
tvlover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Can't wait to read more...very excellent story
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really enjoy your Derek and Emily fics. This one is great, I think you really have captured the true Derek Morgan. Most other writers seem to portray him as brooding and angry in certain situations. In your writings he is more contemplating and reflective. Thank you!
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm so glad you're continuing the Addy stories; they are so well written and entertaining. I'm looking forward to your next chapter
DrakesGirl09 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh Man! I'm so glad your continuing with this series! The part where Derek was talking to Addy in the grocery store about what to get was cute. I really like that instead of wanting to take a step back after Tamara comments, Derek wanted to add more commitment to Emily and Addy. And I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable Emily has become with things between her and Derek from the end of the last story. Can't wait to read more!
miaa29 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Nicely done, liked how you moved them along. Hey more case fics are fine, family fics can only go so long.
CestTuSavais chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yay sequel! I love your Addy story! :D
jolie chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Update soon
Nancy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love the update for the story.

Me! Me! Me! I am exciting for the case-fic. I love all your stories, but I have to say I enjoy case-fic more. Can't wait!

Thank you for sharing. It was very enjoyable, as usual.
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved it! PPMS!
Rachel-xox chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
love it
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice update to the Addy series and I'm looking forward to the future stories/multi-chapter fic. I love the case stories you do as they're so detailed and realistic.
DreamerChild88 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great job! That certainly was a variety of people from Emily and Derek's pasts. I'm glad Derek realized that he and Emily aren't ready to get married yet, though I would love to see them get married eventually. I love that you're continuing your Derek/Emily/Addy series and I look forward to reading more of these stories. Update soon!