Reviews for Trust
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So sad! And, so beautifully written. Jenn.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*tears* Okay. That's just left me heartbroken.
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
when my husband was going through rdiation for his melanoma a friend of ours who was a hair stylist came to the house to shave his head just to avoid all the feelings you just wrote about.

beautiful story. alot a love felt through those words.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i know i probably already said this, but 'wow,wow,wow.' you totally broke my heart with that one. had to reread it, without the tears this time. you never cease to amaze me.
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
He slid his hand around to cup my cheek before whispering to me, "It's okay. You have to do this. It's only temporary. Just like this fucking cancer… You'll see."-Aw, this was very lovely. Brian and Justin are always each other's greatest strength. Thanks for sharing this with us. :]
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
sweet and somewhat sad. Good job
Placedo chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just...beautiful, sad and beautiful but nevertheless beatiful...

Did I say beautiful?

Thank you again for sharing all your amazing stories !
AbigailKinney4life chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought Brian was asking Justin to shoot him! This was very sad and very sweet, absolutely loved it x
JustBeAQueen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
To say the least it surprised me that you did a short, one-shot. Not that I didn't enjoy it immensely, but with your amazing writing skills and attention to detail and heart warming or heart wrenching stories, I was just surprised at a short story. Then I noticed the hurt/comfort/angst category, and the description of 308, and I wasn't sure what to expect, cause I didn't want to see any hurt or angst after that amazing, wonderful, reunification in Brian's office. But it's you, so I had to read it, because I love every story you've ever written. Then I noticed the reference to Kinnetik and disease, and as much as it pains me to point out possible mistakes... I believe you mean post-408, not 308. That would be completely understandable, as that would be right after his surgery. Then there's the beautiful and almost romantic story line of shaving hair in order to not have to deal with it falling out slowly. That's how a lot of cancer patients deal with radiation... it's the only way they can live with loosing the hair, because then it's not slow and "painful" and horrifying. It gives the patient some control in a way that fighting cancer doesn't have.

Anyway, it's an absolutely beautiful story, very heart-wrenching, completely believable, and something that were that to happen with Brian's hair, I could totally see it happening. And would have made a whole lot better ending than Brian throwing Justin out. Amazing story telling, as usual, and I can't wait for what your brilliantly creative and talented mind comes up with next. :) Cheers, Laura xoxo ... P.S. Still anxiously waiting Parent Trap, Paper Hearts Killer and Hearts Desire. :)
Cheburashka1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was lovely.
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
At the beginning I thought it would be about something funny what they would do but then , of course the mood totally turned. I know that there are treatments of cancer where you luckily dont loose your hair and I am happy that they didnt stretch Brians storyline to this end, but what you wrote could easily have happened, though, I wonder the inner turmoil of Brian to make the decision about his hair. That would be an interesting prequel to this one-shot.
movies chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow! Sad, but so sweet and beautiful.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This made me tear up a little bit, so sad but still cute :))