Reviews for Ruby
THE7yummyrox chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Somebody posted this on FIMfiction. Was it you?
bikergirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
LOVING IT! KEEP IT COMING!
BeachChic1313 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I. Loved. This! Vinyl Scratch is my fav! :)
TheBlackBlade chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
tis approved
Vacurai78 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hey there again, SoundofRainfall. I like what you've written, especially this story, but I'm curious about something. Is there a story you've written that documents Vinyl's life in-between Ruby and Electric Labyrinth, or do they talk about her in MLP: FIM? I haven't watched every episode yet, and I haven't even heard of Vinyl hardly, except for Fan-Fiction and pony blogs on tumblr.

-Blaze
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love Vinyl's eyes, she never really stuck out to me until I saw a her without her glasses. Nice background here.
FanNotANerd chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That's...kinda cute. Not too bad. Though if you don't mind me saying, the storytelling could definitely have been more emotional. On the other hand, I'm seeing effective use of pathetic fallacy, and Applejack's appearance was heart-warming, to say the least.
OfJune chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i love this, but it would be really cool to have another chapter of when vinyl moved to ponyville -nodnod-
Zervziel chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
A rather nice story. Also explains Vinyl's fanon eye color nicely. I do hope they make it canon, everyone seems to love them that way.
lord faggot of gay chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nice work on this, even though my review is a bit delayed
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awww. :)

I love little kid Applejack. You did a good job portraying bullying in action, and Vinyl's reaction felt very real. That idea of the victim being afraid of what's going to happen when their parents find out holds true in a lot of cases, and you handled it well.

I'm curious, are you going to be tying these Vinyl Scratch stories together, or setting them in the same "universe?" It would be cute to see some sort of reference to this in one of your other stories. Not that I'm trying to tell you what to do, or anything. Just musing out loud (so to speak).
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
It makes me feel d'awwww. Nice story)
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well, this might be cheesy but it's also kinda nice; part of me thinks that it might also be a plot point in Crossroads.
IvoryGuard chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It's a well written, feel-good kind of story.

And I really liked it.

Props.
Lavasharks chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'd like to see that national council's title on a bracelet :D

Seriously though, good story. Real sweet!