Reviews for Here For You
Josh chapter 75 . 12/9/2017
As I’ve said before, stellar job with this entire story. “Here For You” will likely always be my favorite. I have a soft spot for the beginning of these love stories, and, like in life, new love is often less complicated than what comes later. That being said, I can’t wait to re-read the other parts of this saga as I know what’s to come is true resolution and happiness for some of our favorite duos!
Josh chapter 74 . 12/9/2017
Willingness to sacrifice your life for another demonstrates a love beyond compare? I’ll leave that discussion for psychologists, but it definitely makes Will a hero from my perspective.

"Don't you remember what you asked me at the Cheatin' Heart at my farewell party? You asked me what happened to my heart." Dario's eyes began to water. "If you hurt Sonny, I will lose my heart forever!”

My heart breaks for Dario and Sonny - such a long road ahead of them until they find their happily ever after.
Josh chapter 73 . 12/9/2017
Enter Colin Murphy. So really, let’s just blame all of this on Jennifer and Nicole!

This is the type of adventure that Days has been missing for quite some time! Damn that pesky budget!
Josh chapter 72 . 12/9/2017
Melaswen Island - otherwise known as Corday’s way of fixing his many errors in judgment during the Salem Stalker debacle - and also known as New Salem. Love that you resurrected this island for a new adventure for our favorite Salemites.

"Don't you know by now that no one dies in Salem?" Yeah, that much should always be obvious. No one in Salem should ever be shocked to see, standing before them, someone with their own tombstone.
Josh chapter 71 . 12/9/2017
Hostages, explosions, and a resident madman - the best Days!
Josh chapter 69 . 12/9/2017
Stefano and Chad are actually experiencing something very similar: struggling to accept things they cannot change and hurting those they love in the process.

And Dario - so thankful he didn’t give up on protecting Sonny, Chad, and Will after Sonny pushed him away. Sure, the kiss wasn’t a good idea because his motives were certainly suspect. However, he’s he only one who is seeing Manny clearly and understands the danger he poses to the boys. Luckily, Dario is persistent and chose to follow the boys into the island’s jungle.
Josh chapter 68 . 12/9/2017
The kids have reached the island, and their parents have received the invites - but none of them are prepared for the incoming terror and chaos!
Josh chapter 66 . 12/8/2017
Poor Gabi...such ignorance.

Things are about to get real on the next island ;-)
Josh chapter 65 . 12/8/2017
Maddalena. A sign of the terror to come.
Guest chapter 64 . 12/8/2017
"You don't have to dare me to do anything anymore because I want to." This! Just perfect :)
Josh chapter 63 . 12/8/2017
A perfect redemption for Abigail. It couldn’t have been easy to have THAT conversation. I do believe she’s a genuinely good person, and I also believe her when she says a lot of her emotions and outbursts stem from father issues. Jack and Jen will always be a story for the ages, controversial as they may be at times. Regardless, Jack consistently let Jen down, and they didn’t get their happy ending. Abigail grew up with a front row seat to this dysfunction. When you really think about it, it’s KIND of amazing that Abigail and JJ possess any semblance of emotional balance.

On another note, the energy, thought, consideration, and time you put into telling this love story continues to amaze me. I’ve read this multiple times, and yet I always come away with something new on which to reflect. In this chapter, you perfectly capture the magic of #Chill in a scene without William. He doesn’t have to be there because you’ve written it in a way where we, as readers, can feel how much Chad loves William.
Josh chapter 62 . 12/8/2017
Leave it to Johnny to break all of our hearts while being absolutely adorable. #WhyNonnoWhy

Poor Dario. On such a similar and yet starkly different journey than Chad.

Glad to finally see Abigail acknowledge the truth.
Josh chapter 61 . 12/8/2017
“I hope we can always come together and not run away from each other from now on."

One can always hope, Chad. Alas, the reality is often different. The biggest mistake of your life will be running away from William.
Josh chapter 59 . 12/8/2017
I just can’t say it enough: oh how I miss this Lexie! The heart of the DiMera family - a true balance for most of the clan.

Sonny is making a mistake, same as Dario. Stubborn!
Josh chapter 58 . 12/8/2017
Love how mature and nurturing Sami is being, great evolution for her character!