Reviews for The First 24
Charkrum chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Wow, you are such a talented writer ( I know this story is older, but my God, it is so gripping). Every time I think you ate about to take the story in a direction I won't like (first, pregnancy; then, Beth: I'm mostly in to stories about Quinn and Rachel's relationship without kids) you handle it in such a thoughtful and unexpected way, it pulls me into the story a bit more. Great job, can't wait to read more.
reckless-23 chapter 33 . 5/6/2014
Hi there. I just found this story couple weeks ago. It's the best angst story I've ever read! But hope you dont mind me sharing my thoughts. Its your choice to make Quinn keep the baby and I can see that Rachel respect Quinn's decision out of love for Quinn and sympathy with what had happened to Quinn. But dont you think Rachel have a say in the decision? I can see in this story that Rachel just accept everything and anything Quinn throw at her without a word. Rachel has feelings too. Its not realistic for a wife or a partner who had been married to have a say in the relationship. I want to feel Rachel's feeling too. What about you explore her character in a way like how does she handle Quinn's behavior and everything. Anyway, I respect you as writer and you are a good writer. A talented writer I can say. It is just my opinion. And I really hope you can put a closure for this story. It's sad to see such a good story like this hanging without an end. It is a pleasure to read this beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Take care of yourself. Have a great and wonderful life ahead.
lesa.blazer chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Please continue
Ad3n chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Awe. Quinn and Beth are so much alike. But even still Quinn and Jess remind me of each other a bit. Great chapter. Can't wait for more of the Beth/Quinn bonding.
EbOnY998 chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Can't wait for another update loving this story :)
CarolineSC chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Cute chapter, glad the meeting with Beth is going so well!
sdmwd1115 chapter 33 . 6/29/2013
Loved the reunion! Makes me want to go back this weekend and reread this whole story! Can't wait for the birth and Beth to meet Santana!
olacindy chapter 33 . 6/28/2013
So now you have me quite curious on the baby's name. Haha. Very nice chapter. It seems as though Quinn is fully recovered from what happened?
Guest chapter 33 . 6/28/2013
I'm glad your cat is fine. Mine past away a week ago. I'm so sad. He was my baby. I miss Pegu so much.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/28/2013
The baby should grow up to be a rapist like its dad then rape and kill faberry. That will teach them to give birth to a rape baby. Rape babies never deserve to live.
debora diskey chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
this story of your is very well written, and please send my regards to your grandfather for a speedy recoery.
Ad3n chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
I thought it was Rachel's choice to stay behind. He wanted to watch Jessie and Shelby. Any who. Quinn is going to go nuts on bed rest. This should be fun. Haha. It was a sweet but short chapter. Can't wait till Beth and Quinn meet.
fabulous-faberry chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
Haven't even read the chapter yet, but I just want to let you know I'll be keeping your grandfather in my prayers. Wishing you all the best! x
CarolineSC chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
Cute update, looking forward to the big meeting with Beth - as well as the birth!
laxwriter chapter 32 . 6/10/2013