Reviews for Procrastination At It's Finest
Avenger Of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Spueals axelbl and roxas love each other sooo much! The lemon, in my opinion, was good. Some writers are more graphic and descriptive, but you did good! Better than i could've done!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great job, I really liked it! And Axel should tell him, cuz that is just mean.
ShadowWolf XIII chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I read this last night and now I've come back to review this. Reason being I didn't respond well...I was also procrastinating. I saw the title and I was like hmm, I can totally relate to this. So when I clicked on it my expectations were up since

1) I've read numerous stories that have caught my interest but sadly failed for what I was looking for.

2) The stories I've read so far weren't written like others (rushed, sloppy, and such)

3) As I mentioned before, I was procrastinating and of course wanted my spirits lifted.

So you could guess I didn't want to feel disappointed and my mood recked. Well when I finally read it...

It exceeded my expectations! I was really delighted since, for me ,I can never find something in my interest. You've nailed down everything and it went deeper! I loved it so much that I've recommended it to one of my friends. She'll be thrilled to read this when she comes over to my house (she has no internet connections since currently she doesn't have access).

To tell you the truth I mostly don't bother reviewing. I know it's rude to the author (when I had stories up myself I was frustrated at the lack of reviews). I know the sole purpose to give a review it to guide the author and tell them how to create a better story but since this has really caught my eye in the time of my mode of panic (plus the fact that I freaking love it) I feel like I needed to review.

Thank you for the read and thank you for lifting my spirits in my darkest hour last night! You're writing was beautiful and I hope to see that this gets more reviews and attention. You deserve it :)
silver-eyed-fox chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
O_O I. Love. You.

You're very talented! Like, seriously! I'd really love to red more of these .
Clover-x-Charm chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I don't believe this was your first lemon. It was really good. I thought the pace was perfect. I love the humor in it too. Thanks for sharing this. It put a smile on my face :p
The Stare-Master chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Haha-this was a good story. I loved the humor in the beginning and ending. The pace seemed right, as did the level of description. Your grammar was also very good (thanks for that, since I'm a grammar whore XD). There are a few spelling errors you may want to go back and fix. Otherwise, great job! :)

Artemis Nyx
Alexa Moon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love your stories abbykinz! I'm a huge fan! Anyways... i don't really have anything to say besides the fact Axel is evil. Not telling Roxas the assignments not due till next week, so cruel!