Reviews for Scars
MadHatter4866 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I'm excited to see how this turns out!
marksmom chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Have you any intentions of finishing this story?
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Fantastic! Please don't abandon this story!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Good start, please more :)
TheWarriorQueen chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Be still my heart... I am still astonished by the Harry shown here. Please update soon. I'm following it.
sugarowls chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Great first six chapters! I'm looking forward for more - post more! I hope that Harry and Snape get into fisticuffs before they come to resolutions. That happens much less often than you'd think.
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Such a fantastic story! keep on it, i cant wait to read more.
kathochan chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
update soon
bookwormqueen7 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
that is interesting. update soon please.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
brilliant story please update soon
wanger chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Awfully small... Update soon please and for the love of merlin please please please have harry want some answers I know I do!
wanger chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Huh :/ weird why did you add this chapter here? It should be at the start it makes no sense what so ever to put it here... Unless ur one of those who like randomly adding bits of the past into a perfectly self explainadory story? Hope not!
wanger chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Well that isn't good harrys scared of his own father maybe have them look through his stuff and snape find the letter and start reading it before he realizes summats wrong... It had been addressed to him that would be cool! And HE demands answers from harry and harry scream back questions of his own... Snape made HIM the prophecy child his fathers actions make him bring that up snape will be furious but also realize the truth he had killed the woman he loved the mother of his child by ignoring her!
wanger chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Why did he run away? Why didn't he seek answers? I'd be flooed over to hogwarts and demanding them from the man who sired him. I'd be furious on the behalf of the mother I'd never known so it was sirius that split severus and lily up bastard how could he do that? Where did he get the letter I doubt he had it in azkaban and if he left it at grimm who knows who read it damn I wiah black was alive so he has to answer to harry maybe then he wouldn't be so angry wi his da..maybe bring him back expecting a gleeful harry instead he gets punched in the face?
wanger chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I hope when severus finds out how the dursleys treated his son he gives them what for - much more than bloody remus let harry see what a true parent would do cuz I'd do everything but kill them. They wouldn't deserrve that! So as you can see I hope severus accepts his son