Reviews for You Always Remember Your First
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
First kiss to first fuck in one night? Really?
NoraTheKid chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Just. Perfect. One of the best and cutest stories I have ever read :')
Frankie Stien chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You've done it again! That makes 4 new emotionsyour stories have shown me!

IDEA ALERT!

you could make a story where you explore the student's lives 20 years after all their shibusen adventures. I'm planning a similar story and need inspiration and you are the best person for the job! - love Frankie
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is an AMAZING Steirie fic, one of the best! D The interaction was great, your writing style's makes me jealous yet very pleased, the characters were very IC, and loved the Spirit/Kami(I support Spirit/Blair, but Spirmi's cute too). Scott's a jerk, those girls should dump him. _

Good thing the condom from Spirit was put to use, I didn't expect it to be actually used. XD I thought it would've been abandoned.
burningSOUL94 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hands down, this is the best Young!SteinxYoung!Marie I have ever read. I see this as canon now, the way you managed to make it seem realistic and awkward (in the best way) is just... awesome.

It's always seemed like Marie and Stien had a past, and if they ever explore it, I want it to be EXACTLY like this.
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awww that was really cute. _ Love it!
Thesimplelife12345 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I like the line at the end too, but it would have worked better if the bracelet was lost alittle bit earlier in the fic, so it would be a constant theme. Other than that, instant fav (o)
MJ-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Naww! that's so amusingly adorable! x)

and you contradicted yourrself:

you said: "Marie doesn't have an eyepatch"

then, first paragraph, you say: "were much more enticing than the slightly unconventional girl with the eyepatch"

just thought I, as the English Nazi, should point that out :P

loves it! :D

3 ya

xx
Exorcist Aki-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ahem... Well, that got a little awkward in the middle there... Okay! The story seems realistic enough, along with accurate characterisation skills which kept the fanfic enjoyable. Your description is good, throughly explaining many details, but also there were some plain bits, but this is okay since it balances out the longer descriptions. There was the cute, awkward pauses which thouroughly characterises inexperienced 16 year old behaviour realistically. Well done for a good story, but I think that this story could have had a better summary. That's all I have to say about it.

- Aki-Chan
Katelyn Rushano chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was a great story. It's fun to see a bit of what the teachers were like as students, because of course they weren't just shrunken down versions of their adult selves, so it's fun to see the differences between teenage and adult them, such as Stein not being over insane and dissection-obsessed. Marie and Stein are my favorite of the teacher pairings, and of Stein pairings (they are so much better than him and Medusa), and I think you represented them in a very good, and cute way, so hats off to ya. I'm not creative in my reviews, I just thought you should know you did a great job writing this cute story, that is all.
Progota chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very cute story! and i love the last line :P
kyonkichi's kitten chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ok, ok, I reviewed .

So, it was good- and you don't need a beta reader!

Young!SteinXYoung!Marie is so cute . And Spirit is funny, of course.

That is all. Good work, my young apprentice. .