Reviews for Sins of the Flesh
RedVampress chapter 1 . 2/22
I have read this story all the way until chapter 12, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I love everything about the personalities of each character. You are doing an amazing job bringing this story to life.
ranoshi chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Sasuke's physical affection can be understandably alarming to Itachi who's been hurt by people who did similar things. I'm glad Obito let Itachi rest this time. Orochimaru, I hope you fail.
ranoshi chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
Itachi training Sasuke and showing him his scars and them talking about their mom and dad was nice.
ranoshi chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Sasuke waving to Itachi and leading Kisame off to the games he wanted to play was cute. Itachi's storytelling and Orochimaru's laughter was sweet. Their affair was sexy, and Itachi's thoughts about Shisui were beautiful. I still don't get why Obito is asserting control over Itachi by raping him, is he just so deluded with hate for the Uchiha that after they are all dead, he's going to mess with their intended scion even though Itachi never did anything to him? That guy is super insane, poor Itachi and everyone :-(
ranoshi chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Orochimaru's suspicion and awkwardness at uneasy silences, Orochimaru's buying Itachi a girl's kimono, Sasuke kissing Itachi's finger to take the hurt away and his open affection for Itachi, Itachi beaming because he could bring Sasuke along, Kisame having a soft spot for kids and letting Sasuke have piggy back rides, Koran helping dress Itachi, Itachi thinking he looks nice even though he did look like a girl, Sasuke saying Itachi was pretty, and Kisame unhinged away to tell himself to think unseen thoughts haha. Lovely chapter.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
It was fascinating getting to see Konan's thoughts, my favorite was her observation of how Itachi and Sasuke were beautiful children and not thinking she could ever be grateful for someone taking on the mantle of a killer. Madera is a terrifying mentor, Itachi's flitting thought of if this one just was so difficult, how bad would the others be made me want to cry because there really is nothing to do but go forward, and go Itachi will, for Sasuke.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
That was a beautiful chapter, I really like your omnipresent comments on what the characters are thinking. My favorite were the one where the blood is still warm on their faces and hands, Kisame enjoys it and Itachi dies inside; and Orochimaru's instructions ions to himself to not set Itachi off. I actually did consider that Itachi went overboard with the Tsukiyomi since Sasuke walked in on them, so it was a pleasant surprise that Itachi apologized for it. I was surprised at the coupling but Orochimaru was gentle where Madera was not and this was consensual where the other was not so at least Itachi had one experience that felt good. I get what you mean about Itachi getting changed to I, I think you could replace the I with Itachi and then comb through for the one part where it is actually suppose to be an I when Itachi is thinking to himself.
Lucemme Dark chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Some parts are really sexy. I don't agree with many of the characters' personalities, and there should be more detail. The sex and erotic scenes were accurate enough...I don't know if you had anal sex before but, it's pretty painful, and I'm glad you didn't get that wrong. But it's...*cough*...messier than just cum and blood too if the preparations aren't proper. Overall, you did well. The idea was great, though some parts are slow, but it's just me. I'm a bigger critic than one who compliments, and I can rant all day long about safe sex and condoms, but hey, this is a fanfic and it's a fantasy world. Good job.
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
The rape scene was perfect, just the right amount of details, Itachi's behavious was perfect, you did a great job here. I read also the rest but this part is my favourite!
JustAwesomeIX chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Oh god... Please, please, please update! It's as awesome as it can be...! Though, I admit I'm not really looking forward to the ItaSasu. Maaaaybe cause I personally prefer SasuIta instead. Yup, uke!Itachi rules my otaku mind. Please update! Oro seems from turning good to bad (though he's bad all the time, despite having these good person feelings once in a while), Madara seems to turn bad to good (I'm pretty sure it's just a fleeting feeling, to be honest. Though I'd love to see a better Madara). This screams for... UPDATEEEE!
Shinome Akira chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
More please!
chibilover25 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
omg love this! so glad you updated :D please do again soon!
accountdeleted358 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Oh god, you did not just leave this huge ass cliffhanger nnnghhh! This was so perfect. I am so happy you updated this story again, I just reread it the other day and ahhh *swoons* everything was so amazing -the cute moment in the beginning, then the talk with Madara, which you made awesomely dark, btw, and the last part with Orochimaru's musings, and I just *bows down to your lovely writing* Perfection
MadaSasu chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
You havent update in a while, and I havent read something this good in a while. SOOO FRRRRRRRICKKKKKKKENNNNNNN HURRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP And I want ItaSasu...
Mashed Potato-san chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Do better about updating immediately and updaaaaaate. *sniffles* So good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »