Reviews for Sins of the Flesh
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 2 . 2/15
The rape scene was perfect, just the right amount of details, Itachi's behavious was perfect, you did a great job here. I read also the rest but this part is my favourite!
LeAwesomeOne IX chapter 12 . 1/5
Oh god... Please, please, please update! It's as awesome as it can be...! Though, I admit I'm not really looking forward to the ItaSasu. Maaaaybe cause I personally prefer SasuIta instead. Yup, uke!Itachi rules my otaku mind. Please update! Oro seems from turning good to bad (though he's bad all the time, despite having these good person feelings once in a while), Madara seems to turn bad to good (I'm pretty sure it's just a fleeting feeling, to be honest. Though I'd love to see a better Madara). This screams for... UPDATEEEE!
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
More please!
chibilover25 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
omg love this! so glad you updated :D please do again soon!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Oh god, you did not just leave this huge ass cliffhanger nnnghhh! This was so perfect. I am so happy you updated this story again, I just reread it the other day and ahhh *swoons* everything was so amazing -the cute moment in the beginning, then the talk with Madara, which you made awesomely dark, btw, and the last part with Orochimaru's musings, and I just *bows down to your lovely writing* Perfection
MadaSasu chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
You havent update in a while, and I havent read something this good in a while. SOOO FRRRRRRRICKKKKKKKENNNNNNN HURRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP And I want ItaSasu...
Daelyn Paolini chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Do better about updating immediately and updaaaaaate. *sniffles* So good!
Leeda Uchiha chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Awww this is the best ;-; I love that Itachi took Sasuke with him and Kisame's being all kind :) I also love how you've portrayed Sasori :) You've done a fantastic job so far! You have to carry on with more chapters! xx
Rin Uchiha chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Great fanfic. I'll be checking for updates. :)
Toshiro with love chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Madara is so mean! I realy don't like him.
But Sasuke is just so sweet. Sasuke listen to you brother. Ok?

Realy nice chapter.

Read ya soon!
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
MORE PLEASE!
J.apple.Lawliet chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
When sasuke said itachi looked like his mom I almost died laughing
SheWhoBringsDarkness chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
AWWW! Fuck all kinds of duck! Why do I always ignore spoiler alerts! *face palm* how the blood soaked hell is Obito still alive!
Naruto keeps getting more and more complex( not that I mind) Great job on keeping everyone in character. Orochimaru is sutch a pedo!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
ngl I kinda want this story to keep being OroIta, do you know how rare it is to find an OroIta that isn't a constant rapefest of rape and sadness. And actually tries to give Oro a decent characterisation.

fucking rare it is.

(and I know he's probably gonna betray Itachi when he tries to take his body but uh. Uh. I really don't want him to ;_; ohgod I want him to take someone else like Kimimaro instead nobody cares about him)
Zero176085 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
That last part kinda confused me, but other then that it was awesome!