Reviews for Familiar and Unfamiliar Summonings
Ibskib chapter 9 . 8/13
A few corrections:

need finds - need funds

also had known what they were doing - also knew what they were doing
(your version felt a bit clumsy, since that's not the tense that expression normally is in)

preybegan - prey began

breathedagain - breathed again
(spacing trouble with bolded words)
You shouldn't use apostrophes with plurals, for som reason people often make that mistake with family names:

the Zerbst's - the Zerbsts
rifful chapter 2 . 7/30
haha, this was great. Chamo doing a pactio was classic, and fairs fair, amiright?
rifful chapter 1 . 7/30
this is a nice vignette. I think you captured the characters pretty well.
Abandon chapter 12 . 7/15
CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
meh, bringing up the religion bit ruined it all
Considering the physical prowess the people of Naruto possesses, nobody would be able to stand against her, either shunshin or just run up to the enemy and they are easily taken out.
ahh this was great, ive read a story where she summons an acolyte from warcraft and builds an undead army, summoning an army works too.
i have no idea who this Negi is but this was still hilarious
Prime such a friendly being of mass destruction.
Reichtangle chapter 3 . 6/15
PRESS THE ATTACK YOU DOGS! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY TO DIE!
SyQadelic chapter 11 . 2/20
"In the last six years, I have been ripped from my homeworld by a group of thugs intent on dominating and corrupting a city. I've fought Werewolves, undead, petty bigots, master wizards, genocidal racists, and maids who stop time to clean. I've been stabbed, shot, impaled, flayed, mind-ripped, put under compulsions, banished, and cursed to lose my power, my ability to think clearly, and even my very body."

Maids who stop time to clean... Is it wrong that I find this the most threatening of all?
snickerslv100 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is beautiful. And so are you for writing it. Thanks for the good read :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I found that Jaeger's religious beliefs served a purpose in this story. For one it empowered Jaeger and explained much of his merciful reasoning. For another, it countered the religious system already in place in Halkeginia.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Awfully inconvenient that the magic dispelling sword is forgotten by the cursed cat.